Does the 'big plan' rival some of the stupidest decisions in pure clanning?

Killer of Clans

As everyone now knows, FOM's 13th anniversary was ruined by EOP in spectacular fashion yet again. The whole week they had prepared a big surprise for EOP in an attempt to get their first victory in the last 2 years.

The decision was to bring mass invites and use 40+ 120+ combat mains (sure they had about 15 mid level tanks but EOP took care of them very quickly) to rush a 1 defence pure clan in level 18 wildy with the intention of sniping the pures (even sharkbrew mods were involved on mains sniping pures). As simple maths suggests, 120-18 = 102. 1 Defence pures cap out at 101 combat. EOP had been waiting in lvl 40 wilderness for FOM prior and FOM sat at edge for 30 minutes...

Was it worth it for FOM to degrade everything they believe in just to get smoked and embarrassed to the point they have no aftermath topic on their anni and they are too afraid to show their faces?

27 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

all i know is that there is no clan capable of doing what EOP's been doing for years now (ruining birthdays)

name me one clan that could take on 100+ FO members and 50 DI mains AND perfect them LMFAO

no1 cares nearly enough lmao ppl have sh1t going for them outside

7 minutes ago, 1defkid said:

no1 cares nearly enough lmao ppl have sh1t going for them outside

oh you have brown sticky stuff going for you outside huh? isnt that why ub closed? for some reason i see all you awkward kids in FO, Apex and still fuckin around in SB.

go live your life and stop making runescape mini war montages then, fucking awkward broccoli (who names themself after a pokemon anyways LOL)

35 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

oh you have brown sticky stuff going for you outside huh? isnt that why ub closed? for some reason i see all you awkward kids in FO, Apex and still fuckin around in SB.

go live your life and stop making runescape mini war montages then, fucking awkward broccoli (who names themself after a pokemon anyways LOL)

:000 miniwar montag!!