Outburst Sunday vs Fearlose FT Unbreakable Holy Alliance

Chalu

7 minutes ago, WarChild said:

i closed vio,flawless,rampage,team zoom and op. feels badd man fs is next

Zoom closes on its own after dominating the snipe scene for 6 months. And I wasn’t in vio flawless or rp haha

1 hour ago, DilL said:

op so angry that their clan closed that they using fs as an excuse to flame ob 😂😂 

sux being daddy’s little girl

Not that I care about FS or any other brown sticky stuffter XLPC but my good man, weren't you in a clan called Collision? That I rolf stomped across the wilderness? if so HI!!! :)

33 minutes ago, Jail` said:

Not that I care about FS or any other brown sticky stuffter XLPC but my good man, weren't you in a clan called Collision? That I rolf stomped across the wilderness? if so HI!!! :)

both of our clans were synonyms of one another. coincidence? i think not 🤔

we gave u a run for your money ;)

21 minutes ago, DilL said:

both of our clans were synonyms of one another. coincidence? i think not 🤔

we gave u a run for your money ;)

This is true, but you had Hassan in your clan, no Hassan clan has ever gave me a run for my monies :). P.S. Impact 2050 coming to a scene near you gl

2 hours ago, 416 Magic said:

Do you feel nice or something lol ? The judgement guys would pick me over you any day of the week lol. Tell your fat bitch, daddy said hes gonna fk her soon 

LOL , idc about judgement their ass anyways , imagine having ur leader and his bitch fatter that buddah

2 hours ago, Jail` said:

This is true, but you had Hassan in your clan, no Hassan clan has ever gave me a run for my monies :). P.S. Impact 2050 coming to a scene near you gl

inb4 team impact opens in fs 

1 hour ago, Kunoo said:

LOL , idc about judgement their ass anyways , imagine having ur leader and his bitch fatter that buddah

its hard to imagine that an ugly mop-headed DSL-having ass mexican could insult based on looks :/ you got bullied into changing your avi into an anime character