One Year of LPC

Tyendinaga

38 minutes ago, Moni said:

A quick run down

-wild fights are cancer more or less

-mini activity is decreasing week by week, clans like IR MF PX AAO used to be much more active in terms of CLW

-clans like Apex,FOE and EOP have a chance to fully change the scene itself by putting a stop to mains but it will never stop so others adapt in order to make things even

-clans complain about no action but then done participate in events (fi,foe,apex,eop)

You made the choice to join foe you broccoli, ofcourse wildy fights are going to be cancer

45 minutes ago, Waifu Pillow said:

pure clanning is intrinsically flawed due to the fact that theres no repercussions for not abiding by the community set guidelines. the community is too immature to look after itself without set in stoned rules applied by the game.

jagex dont give a frick unfortunately

4 hours ago, Brap said:

RS is geared towards PVM/Skilling, it will never grow considerably until clans actively work to recruit solo pkers & make efforts to bring new people into the community. Most clans are leak paranoid & consider it too hard work to bring in fresh blood. I wouldn't expect RS to change their direction, if you want more people in the community go out and recruit them.

This. As long as you need to have been runescape friends with someone somehow for a little while to be able to join most clans, then the growth of the scene is going to stay limited. Only 2 clans actively recruit fresh blood, if you try to join a clan another way then you'll get banned as a leak.

2 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

Yeah, lets blame EOP for a dying game now lol - EOP is the root of all evil!

Clanning is dead because theres barely any new people who are introduced to the game and play it long enough to become into clanning.

I think i played this game for around 4-5 years myself before i even began official clanning (not counting varrok church massers and brown sticky stuff) and the game was a lot more fun back then, you cant expect someone do spend 5 years playing this dead game in 2k18 lol.

The reason why clanning is dead is because the WILDERNESS itself is dead. How do you expect people to get into "pk clan" if pking itself is a dead content.

The only clanners nowadays are washed up oldschoolers who came for nostalgia and newbundle of twigss who came from p servers.

pking is dead because no one wants to fight mains....

lets think who brings mains hmmm.. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, ahegao said:

was not in apex back then, so it don't matter to me

but i was in the clan that made cd go from hpc to xlpc lmfao

ahh so that makes sense

cd moves to xlpc because everyone aside from foe and eop are pulling 30 and legacy clans such as cd are a different animal, and as a result, we're back to pulling 70+ healthy as can be

ub instead agree that the nightmare is over, cant fix that 20 man pull and slump so its time to give up and fulfill that life long dream of joining apex while reminiscing about the time you won a 20v20 cwa fight lol

The scene is fine just EOP needs to make sure FOM stop doxing and bringing mains, then it'll be back to what it was March-January where EOP had 0 mains and all the clans EOP killed/closed like ub keep claiming mains as an excuse as to why they died

Such a simple solution but losers would rather accept doxing over 0 mains sniping them and good competitive wildy fights l00l

59 minutes ago, ibro said:

pking is dead because no one wants to fight mains....

lets think who brings mains hmmm.. :rolleyes:

fom lol wow...

4 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

whooo boy you should have been to the last meeting 

the last meeting where you got @holydreams to mediate the discussion for FOM doxing EOP and EOP bringing mains in retaliation? No brown sticky stuff it wasn't good lol holydreams got smoked because he himself supported the doxing and refused to remove those who did it l000l

The brains of sharkbrew ranks man, getting the perpetrator to mediate l0l

3 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

uB mAInS aRE goING tO kIlL xLpC cLanNinG

neither of you can control yourselves but you want to whine about someone elses mains? seriously?

You are literally making a team of tanks for the sole purpose of ragging xlpc clans. Shut the actual fuck up attempting to justify yourself and your actions. We NEVER bring tanks, outside kinse who has downs and does his own thing, to fight other clans in xlpc unless they use them on us first. Just like 30 minutes ago where we were fighting CD, and after kinse left, they were still camping us with 3-5 tanks and plenty of level 70s in a 23v23 midweek. Pretty disgusting, right? We didn't log in on any tanks until it was required and walked away with our W. And nobody in Fearless/Envy logged in on tanks until we heard CD's 40 tanks were coming in t6 capes to aid the shitlliance. Why in God's name would we sit there and get ragged by 40+ tanks and do nothing about it?

tl;dr Stop trying to white knight. Nobody is falling for it. Even breakable clan brought mains in the clean lpc movement lmfao!

3 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

if i recall correctly cd was a prime instigator of mains in the corp hill mpc battles, and especially so in cd's attempts vs unbreakable. UB might i add did not use any mains whatsoever. 

an unfortunate discord leak is also not an official topic, I would encourage you to understand this and also attempt to resolve your disputes with Fearless with as little main usage as possible..though your lack of desire to do so may be why we are here. 

lmfao my dude just tried to make a curveball to excuse him officially creating a tank team to snipe cd and fs on weekends LMFAO

This loser @Tyendinaga is just salty that @TBR closed his beloeved ub clan and he wants revenge l00l now that cd closed it already he's trying to play it off like it never happened ahahahaha

edit: tfw during march-january where EOP brought 0 mains, ub brought mains to try and snipe them l000l and still got closed by eop and cd

5 hours ago, Moni said:

A quick run down

-wild fights are cancer more or less

-mini activity is decreasing week by week, clans like IR MF PX AAO used to be much more active in terms of CLW

-clans like Apex,FOE and EOP have a chance to fully change the scene itself by putting a stop to mains but it will never stop so others adapt in order to make things even

-clans complain about no action but then done participate in events (fi,foe,apex,eop)

4 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

Yeah, lets blame EOP for a dying game now lol - EOP is the root of all evil!

Clanning is dead because theres barely any new people who are introduced to the game and play it long enough to become into clanning.

I think i played this game for around 4-5 years myself before i even began official clanning (not counting varrok church massers and brown sticky stuff) and the game was a lot more fun back then, you cant expect someone do spend 5 years playing this dead game in 2k18 lol.

The reason why clanning is dead is because the WILDERNESS itself is dead. How do you expect people to get into "pk clan" if pking itself is a dead content.

The only clanners nowadays are washed up oldschoolers who came for nostalgia and newbundle of twigss who came from p servers.

Yeah sure a ‘dying’ game might be entirely out of your control but there are things in EOP’s control that they could definitely sort the fuck out to help the situation.

17 minutes ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Yeah sure a ‘dying’ game might be entirely out of your control but there are things in EOP’s control that they could definitely sort the fuck out to help the situation.

dude why do you think EOP are punishing FOM rn l0l FOM are going around doxing and bringing mains so EOP are retaliating with 50+ mains until FOM clean up their act and remove the doxers. There were 0 mains before FOM doxing and nobody complained, now FOM dox lol

Cleaning up the scene is very simple but @holydreams would rather FOM be a doxing clan lol