The True Cancer of the Pure Community?

auwi

Cancer clan  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Most Cancer Clan??

11 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

You do realize that youre boasting about running away from your rivals on your own anniversary lol.

Thats like throwing someone with a rock and running away, screaming "hahah you cant catch me pussy"

In both scenarios, you wouldve been put to sleep, if they were to catch you.

Keep runnin little doggy

l0000l you are mad as fuck buddy 

9 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

The reason was solo k1ng going full broccoli and closing it while eop were  still pulling 70-80, it definately wasnt the prep or whatever the fuck u linked me lol

You also said it like last month....and do i really have to remind you that SUPs topic have beensuccessfully disputed for bringing mains more times than EOP lol.

Your clan is pulling 20-30 WITH MAINS INCLUDED, imagine that and then imagine flaming another clan for using mains while u do it

You keep saying my clan pulls 20 lmao, repeating it everytime wont make what u say true and ur not gonna blatantly lie to me that eop closed when they pulled 70 u little cuck fuck i was clanning back then lmao u guys barely pulled 30, and no obviously u didnt close because i beat u in a prep because i have done that like 80 times, you closed because while ever other clan were pulling 50+ u guys were pulling 30s, you need to stop lying to me young man saying eop pulled 70 before they closed fuc outta here l000l

57 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

You keep saying my clan pulls 20 lmao, repeating it everytime wont make what u say true and ur not gonna blatantly lie to me that eop closed when they pulled 70 u little cuck fuck i was clanning back then lmao u guys barely pulled 30, and no obviously u didnt close because i beat u in a prep because i have done that like 80 times, you closed because while ever other clan were pulling 50+ u guys were pulling 30s, you need to stop lying to me young man saying eop pulled 70 before they closed fuc outta here l000l

holy cuc after all this time sup still pulling 20s :/

2 hours ago, Mustafa said:

Aside from admittedly right now eop have never been truly dominant on 07. They closed pulling 30's during a time of dominance for FOE/TLP, closed after pulling 20's in the beginning of 07, and twice in a week. I don't mind EOP but people like this oldschooler dude make them look fucking broccolied. 

17 minutes ago, Colin said:

Aside from admittedly right now eop have never been truly dominant on 07. They closed pulling 30's during a time of dominance for FOE/TLP, closed after pulling 20's in the beginning of 07, and twice in a week. I don't mind EOP but people like this oldschooler dude make them look fucking broccolied. 

agree with everything u just said, shame this guy wont admit it tho :/

7 hours ago, Mustafa said:

yo, i think i just broke you lmfao