RE: LPC Clanning.

TBR

6 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

I had to quote this sole line because it's fucking IRONIC as hell.

If ANYBODY else had made this topic/wrote this sentence about your clan EVERYBODY would agree lmao. I can't even have a midweek PKRI without your mains ragging me.

Are you fucking dumb? FS bring more mains than any clan. But keep on crying, you'll be the same as any other clan whos piped up, a memory :)

2 hours ago, Simba said:

Facts:

CD was only bringing some mains accounts in order to kill scouts, and never used that on xlpc scene until some core CD member noticed that rival clans are using some of them to camp our Pures.

Example : Yesterday we was going to use mains account when we saw Envy massing spot with mains accounts level 60s combat. But when envy ended and we was looking to fight Doom + OB, we only kept our pures online.

If you want to have fair fights, be fair, don't be swamp rats like Envy.

respect, if everyone thought like that the scenes would be a lot better.

It's just like EOP bringing mains to kill fom for doxing until fom respect their agreement to have no out of game tactics and eop will use 0 mains.

It's a simple decision but clan pride gets in the way...

Reading some of the comments literally shows the issue at hand.. tbr made a good point xlpc is the future of bringing new people into pure clanning than You want to bring cancer to the scene and make them not want to participate; than everyone flames each other for cauliflower brown sticky stuff and continues to push the toxicity even further. The only future clanning has is when the sharkbrew mods and whatever else you guys call yourself grow the fuck up and act your age and drop the petty childhood competition bs because clans from 6 years ago rivaled. That's not going to be the future the new kids building rivalries and fighting is the future not your 8 year old drama no one cares about anymore 

3 hours ago, Simba said:

Facts:

CD was only bringing some mains accounts in order to kill scouts, and never used that on xlpc scene until some core CD member noticed that rival clans are using some of them to camp our Pures.

Example : Yesterday we was going to use mains account when we saw Envy massing spot with mains accounts level 60s combat. But when envy ended and we was looking to fight Doom + OB, we only kept our pures online.

If you want to have fair fights, be fair, don't be swamp rats like Envy.

^^

UB moved brackets due to the fact they couldn't compete in HPC, yet flames CD for doing the same thing lol

2 hours ago, Killer of Clans said:

@Tyendinaga crying because a clan brings mains to combat mains, lol isn't that what both tlp and ub did under your leadership before you got closed l00l

Are double standards okay because you're a blue rank on a dead rs fan website bundle of twigs l00l

If you're talking about Cd they don't bring mains to combat mains, literally no one was bringing mains until they had too against EnVy because we outpull them every weekend/Midweek. Sad as fuck, and they still can't compete with my clan.

1 hour ago, TBR said:

Are you fucking dumb? FS bring more mains than any clan. But keep on crying, you'll be the same as any other clan whos piped up, a memory :)

FS brings mains to snipe 70+ combat accounts. EnVy brings 0 mains, only over combat accounts, that get sniped by FS tanks, which is okay with us. You deliberately bring mains to boost your cape counter, cause you really couldn't compete without them, and also you use 60 combat tanks, and one of your ranks "Phef" even plays on a tank l0l! 

Just now, Don Elmir said:

FS brings mains to snipe 70+ combat accounts. EnVy brings 0 mains, only over combat accounts, that get sniped by FS tanks, which is okay with us. You deliberately bring mains to boost your cape counter, cause you really couldn't compete without them, and also you use 60 combat tanks, and one of your ranks "Phef" even plays on a tank l0l! 

Sucking Fs won't save you btw. Cya at the weekends buddy

1 minute ago, TBR said:

If I got anything out of beating you in a prep i would, but beating envy does nothing for my morale nowadays.

It would be a great prep people would want to see. I can also dick you in wildy if you'd like, just drop the mains, your members dont enjoy playing 6 accounts at once.

Just now, Don Elmir said:

It would be a great prep people would want to see. I can also dick you in wildy if you'd like, just drop the mains, your members dont enjoy playing 6 accounts at once.

My members enjoy killing Envy v67