yo

Papa Bear

Just now, Frosty said:

soon as your flip flop ass joined it died too

I was in rage a long time before it died, and was retired cause I was focusing on making paper irl and trips didn't meet my schedule. I didn't have much to do with Rage at all. Fact is, I still closed SK.

1 minute ago, Pun said:

I was in rage a long time before it died, and was retired cause I was focusing on making paper irl and trips didn't meet my schedule. I didn't have much to do with Rage at all. Fact is, I still closed SK.

the only thing you closed was iv after dave died

1 hour ago, Pun said:

what does rage have to do with me?

L0L Daves Invictus competed with SK your IV was ass bro you legit killed iv,  we tripled your pull for wilderness clan of the month l0l some rivals your lucky af we tried to make a super clan and killed our own clan doing so hahaha.

Refer to my sig for puns era tyvm pun

11 hours ago, Aaronn said:

L0L Daves Invictus competed with SK your IV was ass bro you legit killed iv,  we tripled your pull for wilderness clan of the month l0l some rivals your lucky af we tried to make a super clan and killed our own clan doing so hahaha.

Refer to my sig for puns era tyvm pun

lol btw dave wasnt there for sk

1 hour ago, Pun said:

lol btw dave wasnt there for sk

refer to sign for puns era, you came third that month with 1/3 our pull xD nothing more even needs to be said we legit ended most your weekend trips and every single one of your midweeks trips haha good to see your still salt about it.

Lk3RoLx.gifLk3RoLx.gifLk3RoLx.gifLk3RoLx.gifLk3RoLx.gifLk3RoLx.gifLk3RoLx.gifLk3RoLx.gifLk3RoLx.gifLk3RoLx.gifLk3RoLx.gifLk3RoLx.gifLk3RoLx.gifLk3RoLx.gifLk3RoLx.gifLk3RoLx.gifLk3RoLx.gifLk3RoLx.gif

ty pun for award