You know your clan is losing when...

Papa Bear

1 hour ago, Satans said:

@Brandon, plz stop crying, ur tears are overwhelming

Fucking pussy boi

this man @Brandon actually that upset I camped the fuck outa FOE and closed IV/OP. #1 fanboy right there

1 hour ago, Fazing said:

i  agree cd is literally worst clan ever

nice irl bud, you tried leaking for 1 day lmao. you seem spooked?

2 hours ago, Singles said:

idk why i'd be crying when i'm killing 2 clans at once. One of them being yours lmfao

Explain to me how you're killing Fearless pls.

You don't do clan wars, you don't do midweeks and you rely on mains on weekends to stay relevant.

Since envy is moving up now, there's no apparent reason to bring mains anymore. I'm willing to give cd CLEAN fightes anytime of the day, being down opts or not, as long as there are no mains or 70+ combat involved in the fightes.

@Brap lmk

8 minutes ago, Meet Them With Scims said:

You don't do clan wars, you don't do midweeks and you rely on mains on weekends to stay relevant.

Since envy is moving up now, there's no apparent reason to bring mains anymore. I'm willing to give cd CLEAN fightes anytime of the day, being down opts or not, as long as there are no mains or 70+ combat involved in the fightes.

@Brap lmk

idk what these "mains" you speak of is.

26 minutes ago, Meet Them With Scims said:

@Brap lmk

Another broccolied ass @Singles topic tbh, we'll see if your end of the deal will be held up @Meet Them With Scims but yeah ofc we're down for that.

8 hours ago, Singles said:

Jump in your canoe and cry me a river pussy boy. I closing your snipe team and there is absolutly nothing you can do about it. You joined a clan that can't even wear their own cape dude. Can't say you're not used to it being that you were in OP and the last few weekends you were open were spent in a team 47 or 39.

Dude why are u talking u didnt wear your own cape Sunday either? like stfu lmao... 

10 hours ago, Singles said:

Holy brown sticky stuff you're a broccoli LMFAO are you still crying over me closing your little snipe team? I'm sorry CD is #1 and you piped up. 

@N uts ack This singles kid is a low life, he literally joined the army but cant even do 5 pushups cause hes so fat. He deadass looks like a camel with his ugly face and ugly freckles. His ears is literally shaped like an Elfs ear lmfao