Misfits vs Intesne Redemption 25v25 P2P PREP | 2-1

BackWoodsL

5 hours ago, Mustafa said:

this is just 1 gif, i legit cyberbullied that kid so hard man i wish i vidded it l0l

"Cyber bullied" MY guy the scene has bullied your entire clan for the last year. Hence why no one even knows if you're open anymore. You thought getting into a rivalry with AAO would help your clan but all it did was make them stronger and you closer to closure. 

Idk man but ggs tho

5 minutes ago, Pug said:

"Cyber bullied" MY guy the scene has bullied your entire clan for the last year. Hence why no one even knows if you're open anymore. You thought getting into a rivalry with AAO would help your clan but all it did was make them stronger and you closer to closure. 

Idk man but ggs tho

how so bro, my clan has 7 cotm and 100v100 fullout win, what does ur clan have? boring p2p trips and 10 man rev pk trips, not to mention that u guys dont even do f2p

You are trying to argue with me when ur clan does 1 server, until u go out on saturdays i will not respect you so stop trying lmao

On 3/22/2018 at 3:42 PM, Mustafa said:

how so bro, my clan has 7 cotm and 100v100 fullout win, what does ur clan have? boring p2p trips and 10 man rev pk trips, not to mention that u guys dont even do f2p

You are trying to argue with me when ur clan does 1 server, until u go out on saturdays i will not respect you so stop trying lmao

hahahahaha