Apex vs EOP | 50v50 P2P Prep 2-1 | March 22nd 2018

Old Nox

3 hours ago, Anton said:

thoughts @0ldschooler  all that talk fkface lmfao

Yo, i tried to reply on the topic and say "gj", but i was temp banned due to flaming some kid who kisses other guys irl to get attention on runescape forums.

Idk what the fuck you mean by "all that talk" i never flamed yall after the loss in F2P (only Tyen the dog)

But since you decided to wake up the giant, then ill entertain you for a bit and do some quick maths.

EOP won EASILY 3-0, by looking at this topic then it seems like you were STRUGGLING to beat EOP, considering that you lost a round and it came to R3 that was a close one.

Your prep record vs EOP after this prep that you BARELY won is now 1-20, so congratz i guess?

Papa 0ldschooler still remains ahead of you with 19 prep wins boi, quote me again if mad.

44 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

Yo, i tried to reply on the topic and say "gj", but i was temp banned due to flaming some kid who kisses other guys irl to get attention on runescape forums.

Idk what the fuck you mean by "all that talk" i never flamed yall after the loss in F2P (only Tyen the dog)

But since you decided to wake up the giant, then ill entertain you for a bit and do some quick maths.

EOP won EASILY 3-0, by looking at this topic then it seems like you were STRUGGLING to beat EOP, considering that you lost a round and it came to R3 that was a close one.

Your prep record vs EOP after this prep that you BARELY won is now 1-20, so congratz i guess?

Papa 0ldschooler still remains ahead of you with 19 prep wins boi, quote me again if mad.

Thanks for the essay dude 

2 hours ago, Mithril said:

Look at these Eop kids now , now when they lose theyre all like "uhh gf ,was close"  but when the won last prep vs apex they were "apex fucking sucks ,kyp" . Fucking retards

No1 flamed Apex after the prep, go check our topic and prove me wrong dog.

2 hours ago, Pigwrestler7 said:

Thanks for the essay dude 

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

@Old Nox @Tyendinaga Good job putting the low tier dogbrown sticky stuff main clan in their place 

Yeah, its a shame that FO cant do the same (even with the help of 50+ maxed mains)

@Pigwrestler7 

Np, took me 20 seconds, but your response was expected. Truth hurts.

5 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

I love this guy @DULL