Apex vs EOP | 50v50 P2P Prep 2-1 | March 22nd 2018

Old Nox

9 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

Yo, i tried to reply on the topic and say "gj", but i was temp banned due to flaming some kid who kisses other guys irl to get attention on runescape forums.

Idk what the fuck you mean by "all that talk" i never flamed yall after the loss in F2P (only Tyen the dog)

But since you decided to wake up the giant, then ill entertain you for a bit and do some quick maths.

EOP won EASILY 3-0, by looking at this topic then it seems like you were STRUGGLING to beat EOP, considering that you lost a round and it came to R3 that was a close one.

Your prep record vs EOP after this prep that you BARELY won is now 1-20, so congratz i guess?

Papa 0ldschooler still remains ahead of you with 19 prep wins boi, quote me again if mad.

@1defkid look at him go lmao

9 hours ago, Mithril said:

Look at these Eop kids now , now when they lose theyre all like "uhh gf ,was close"  but when the won last prep vs apex they were "apex fucking sucks ,kyp" . Fucking retards

u are easily one of the most uninformed 4ners on this site. u quit the game now get off these forums u weirdo

8 hours ago, Killer of Clans said:

Why weren't you down to fight EOP on your own anni in your own server and instead run away and crash 20v20s with st and sf? And why aren't you down to remove doxers from your clan and keep pure clanning clean and in game with 0 mains?

Shut up and grab me my gucci jacket beta bitch l00l

Yikes very ironic

On 3/23/2018 at 7:17 PM, 0ldschooler said:

No1 flamed Apex after the prep, go check our topic and prove me wrong dog.

Yeah, its a shame that FO cant do the same (even with the help of 50+ maxed mains)

@Pigwrestler7 

Np, took me 20 seconds, but your response was expected. Truth hurts.

Truth hurts so much   :(