COTM Returning 1st April 2018

Tyendinaga

While plans for the merged wcotm/cotm system were under construction, @Lenin's personal obligations prevent the deployment of said tools beyond current reasonable expectations of release. As such, I will be reintroducing cotm starting next month. There will be some changes to the ruleset which I will also release before 1st of April, make sure you are familiar. 

COTM rules will be flexible and slightly vary month, which will also be available to discuss before they deploy. The more clanwars, the better. 

-Tyen

@Overseer@Counselor @Gatekeeper @Ambassador @84183579e659bc134959ef9d316b48bb.gifKingpin @Veteran @Member

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sit there and say 'more clan wars, the better' yet refuse to prep my clan.

Unless you come up with a system where all clans get put into a pool and allocated fights for that week/month, then I don't really care.

We're down to prep 5x a week if need be, but all clans are pussies nowadays apart from Px.

7 minutes ago, Tigers said:

Unless you come up with a system where all clans get put into a pool and allocated fights for that week/month, then I don't really care.

We're down to prep 5x a week if need be, but all clans are pussies nowadays apart from Px.

I'll prep you 5x in 1 week at 8 PM EST.

3 hours ago, Tigers said:

Why would Apex prep sup who only pulls 20s to prep while Apex is pulling 40+. Would be broccolied to sit 20 people.