COTM Returning 1st April 2018

Tyendinaga

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Tigers said:

You sit there and say 'more clan wars, the better' yet refuse to prep my clan.

Unless you come up with a system where all clans get put into a pool and allocated fights for that week/month, then I don't really care.

We're down to prep 5x a week if need be, but all clans are pussies nowadays apart from Px.

pretty sure most clans dont wanna waste their time doing 20v20s mayb u should focus on recruiting so u can at least pull 35 to cwa then u may finally get more action!!!

8 minutes ago, Skeez said:

pretty sure most clans dont wanna waste their time doing 20v20s mayb u should focus on recruiting so u can at least pull 35 to cwa then u may finally get more action!!!

This guy blames other clans for not wanting to sit half their pull :[]

5 hours ago, Skeez said:

5 hours ago, Crunk said:

Why would Apex prep sup who only pulls 20s to prep while Apex is pulling 40+. Would be broccolied to sit 20 people. 

Last 3-4 preps we have pulled 35. You guys prep other clans 30v30 and drop to their 25 pull *cough* ir *cough* aao *cough* Misfit's, so don't use the pull as an excuse. You guys prob still getting flashbacks over Sup perfecting UB in a 40v40 and EOP in a 25v25.

12 minutes ago, Tigers said:

Last 3-4 preps we have pulled 35. You guys prep other clans 30v30 and drop to their 25 pull *cough* ir *cough* aao *cough* Misfit's, so don't use the pull as an excuse. You guys prob still getting flashbacks over Sup perfecting UB in a 40v40 and EOP in a 25v25.

damn man you bet EOP in a mini good job l0l btw what use is mentioning UB, EOP were undefeated in preps vs that brown sticky stuff clan l00l

yo btw can u pull more than 25 to preps so we can actually prep without sitting 40 people lol

1 hour ago, Goofyman20 said:

damn man you bet EOP in a mini good job l0l btw what use is mentioning UB, EOP were undefeated in preps vs that brown sticky stuff clan l00l

yo btw can u pull more than 25 to preps so we can actually prep without sitting 40 people lol

Dunno if you're wearing your ultra thick glasses or not, but I said we pulled 35 last 4 preps. Bet you don't pull 60 if I said 1-5 def as most your clan is 20 now.

3 hours ago, Goofyman20 said:

Why is @Tyendinaga hosting COTM when he is a rank of sharkbrew who also created and went out today with a bunch of mains in the xlpc scene and actively sniped pures?

@Kim @slushpuppeh

He isnt 'hosting' the COTM system by himself.

He made the topic in regard to COTM because of the fact that the other ranks involved in the system, such as myself, were to busy IRL to make such topic with decent timing.

It worries me to read the amount of hate he receives, considering the fact that Tyen puts in effort, where other clans' representatives fail to step up to become a sharkbrew rank and make the changes happen that they want to see.

10 hours ago, Tigers said:

lol calm down man it's runescape i used to singlehandedly run circles around sup in preps with fi

8 hours ago, Koed Beastly said:

He made the topic in regard to COTM because of the fact that the other ranks involved in the system, such as myself, were to busy IRL to make such topic with decent timing.

It worries me to read the amount of hate he receives, considering the fact that Tyen puts in effort, where other clans' representatives fail to step up to become a sharkbrew rank and make the changes happen that they want to see.

What effort, creating a main clan to snipe xlpc pures on weekends because they closed his bundle of twigs ub clan? I thought sharkbrew ranks weren't allowed to make main clans and enforce sniping pures with them. The hate he receives is because of the actions he takes lol Now he's getting CD and FS to come lpc trip times and snipe FOM/Apex for bringing mains in xlpc, is that what the sharkbrew ranks wanted? lmfao

Why warn me for that post, is it because it's true and nobody is doing anything about it?

9 hours ago, Koed Beastly said:

you're confused why he gets hate?

he opened a tank clan to camp xlpcs without any punishment and YOU'RE CONFUSED? typical dutch brain

12 minutes ago, DULL said:

you're confused why he gets hate?

he opened a tank clan to camp xlpcs without any punishment and YOU'RE CONFUSED? typical dutch brain

I am as dutch as you are Mexican. 

I dont agree to those mains, nor do I accept such behavior either. 

But this announcement has nothing got to do with Tyen, soo I dont know why people mix up things. 

P.S. Feel free to talk to me / make topics about how outragious the use of mains in xlpc is... 

18 minutes ago, Koed Beastly said:

But this announcement has nothing got to do with Tyen, soo I dont know why people mix up things. 

P.S. Feel free to talk to me / make topics about how outragious the use of mains in xlpc is... 

so are you saying its fine for sharkbrew ranks to make main teams to snipe xlpc pures for no reason and there are no repercussions? Because that's what it sounds like lol it's a big issue

30 minutes ago, Koed Beastly said:

Then why didn't u make the topic if it has nothing to with tyen? lol