PX Rank Tries to IP Grab me

Titans

I don't think sharkbrew will care lol they have bigger things to worry about like a little miniwar tournament.

If they weren't going to demote phil for doxing and arent going to demote tyendiniger for making a main clan in the xlpc scene to snipe pures I don't think they care about this lol

1 minute ago, Goofyman20 said:

I don't think sharkbrew will care lol they have bigger things to worry about like a little miniwar tournament.

If they weren't going to demote phil for doxing and arent going to demote tyendiniger for making a main clan in the xlpc scene to snipe pures I don't think they care about this lol

signs of a very desperate clan

can't figure out how to win on runescape.com so they resort to out of game tactics to compete...feelsbadman

and i dont think ir wants anything done just more or less showing sharkbrew users and px members who browse how scummy and desperate their leadership is

22 minutes ago, Goofyman20 said:

46 minutes ago, Goofyman20 said:

agree

1 hour ago, Goofyman20 said:

1 hour ago, Jimi said: