Legends of P2P

holydreams

FOE wins another P2P Fullout despite the community voting against us, yet again proving ourselves to the entire community. We are the Legends of P2P and after years and years of contesting nobody has taken our spot, and never will.

I do want to massively thank Apex for being the only clan willing to step up though.

Massive respects to @Old Nox for challenging us in this war and attempting to fight us in our strongest area. It's funny how other trash clans claim to be stronger and #1, but a non-legacy clan has more balls to step up to the plate, even if its one of the most difficult yet rewarding fights for them.

https://i.imgur.com/VCa06vm.png

Lol EOP, I'll happily F2P or P2P Fullout you in Clan Wars any weekend, where you can't log onto 50 mains.

Good fight today, and hope we can do more down the line, maybe even a F2P Fullout.

Until then, remember FOE will always be #1 in large-scaled Pure vs Pure fights where clans can't abuse mains.

2 minutes ago, Wilderness Ditch said:

Show me proof?

Still scared to fight us in a fair matched fight at max strength literally pussy as fuck 

> Fair matched fight at max strength

> fullout (capped 100v100)

That's why EOP always wins l00l max strength vs max strength in the wildy and FOM can't compete ahahahahaa

lmfao dropout l000l

1 minute ago, Goofyman20 said:

> Fair matched fight at max strength

> fullout (capped 100v100)

That's why EOP always wins l00l max strength vs max strength in the wildy and FOM can't compete ahahahahaa

lmfao dropout l000l

Fucking LOL

literally has nothing good to say so ends it with dropout LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Terrible braindead clan, you know for a fact max fight in wilderness wouldnt happen for obvious reasons broccoli

your max strength is 40 pures and 60 mains r0fl kys 

1 minute ago, Wilderness Ditch said:

Fucking LOL

literally has nothing good to say so ends it with dropout LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Terrible braindead clan, you know for a fact max fight in wilderness wouldnt happen for obvious reasons broccoli

your max strength is 40 pures and 60 mains r0fl kys 

remember that time u guys pulled 35 and then went to do inners lol