Legends of P2P

holydreams

On 26-3-2018 at 6:40 PM, 0ldschooler said:

i remember doing that once, foc clan decline lolol

also this logic works vice versa you dumb monkey

ye because asking for a fullout that only can take place during our anniversary makes total sense = eom logics

On 3/25/2018 at 9:15 PM, fox money said:

@Tevin once again trying to go at eop even though he wrote an apology topic on eop forums begging to even be an applicant

tell me how you really feel little guy

If you really think that was a sincere apology then you really belong in eop. If you were in the ts channel with other people I was with who were ranks and members, you would know that we were laughing while I wrote it lmao. Also, it was your legends and elder who were begging and crying for one in the first place looool. Take yo dumb ass some place else lil boy

2 hours ago, Tevin said:

If you really think that was a sincere apology then you really belong in eop. If you were in the ts channel with other people I was with who were ranks and members, you would know that we were laughing while I wrote it lmao. Also, it was your legends and elder who were begging and crying for one in the first place looool. Take yo dumb ass some place else lil boy

Yeah didn't read but I can tell you're mad

20 hours ago, Tevin said:

@fox money Lmfao i literally bullied this kid into making an apology topic and he STILL didnt get into EoP LMFAOOOOOOO imagine that holy fuck i think the topic is still pinned somewhere please dont make me pull it up u beta l00000000l

19 hours ago, JoJo said:

@fox money Lmfao i literally bullied this kid into making an apology topic and he STILL didnt get into EoP LMFAOOOOOOO imagine that holy fuck i think the topic is still pinned somewhere please dont make me pull it up u beta l00000000l

Bullied lmao? You were crying like a bitch whose boyfriend broken her heart lmao. You wouldn't stop poking me on ts and btw, I could've gotten in but changed my mind. So try again l0l