Let's work together, and revive the once great, xLPC scene!

Don Elmir

@Don Elmir CD are down for any pure v pure action. We mass brought accounts as we heard and were threatened by ev ranks before our anni in regards to mains + above combat cap accounts. There will always be one or two kids in EVERY clan who refuse to drop the accounts. We've proven our matched quality time and time again via midweeks and weekends without mains, most clans roll with the mains story to protect their own ego's. Again CD will retaliate by ANY means necessary if we're being wronged, we are almost never the instigators.

Just now, Brap said:

@Don Elmir CD are down for any pure v pure action. We mass brought accounts as we heard and were threatened by ev ranks before our anni in regards to mains + above combat cap accounts. There will always be one or two kids in EVERY clan who refuse to drop the accounts. We've proven our matched quality time and time again via midweeks and weekends without mains, most clans roll with the mains story to protect their own ego's. Again CD will retaliate by ANY means necessary if we're being wronged, we are almost never the instigators.

Looks like all clans are down to keep it clean, we'll see what this weekend brings, should be loads of fun, a couple of mains doesn't matter, but rune everywhere is just too much on both sides. Like I said @Brap I know CD, EnVy and FS can all pull the same opts, and have some fun ass clusters, and if low tier clans (OB, Dome) try to crash, they can get smoke too. 

I don't get it. What is the incentive for people listening? It's as if you're selling air for $5. No one's going to buy it.

Do you really think that when clans are faced with conflicting values (e.g. fighting honourably vs winning) that they will pick honour and fight with no mains when others by default have an advantage? If you want this to work, you have to provide some real incentives or benefits for the proposal. 

16 minutes ago, Mg F T W said:

I don't get it. What is the incentive for people listening? It's as if you're selling air for $5. No one's going to buy it.

Do you really think that when clans are faced with conflicting values (e.g. fighting honourably vs winning) that they will pick honour and fight with no mains when others by default have an advantage? If you want this to work, you have to provide some real incentives or benefits for the proposal. 

Already, solved. xLPC will be clean from now on. :) I pmed all the ranks with incentives, etc etc.

I find it interesting that without the help of sharkbrew, clans were discussing and making ways to fix the current issues. What I also find interesting is the fact that sharkbrew's ranks who have created a main team to snipe are the ones who are trying to undo the potential progress of making the scene clean. I doubt it will have positive influences, especially for your LPC clan @Old Nox after seeing all of the threats made towards apex.

11 minutes ago, Simba said:

I agree @Don Elmir.

But I have to say this.. Honestly : CD was clean (Joined CD 01/2018) until others clans started bringing mains (and even level 3s account to boost cape counter..?!) 

Yeah bro don’t worry we are starting fresh whatever clan brings mains will get the treatment.