An Open Letter To My LPC/XLPC Fans

Tyendinaga

4 minutes ago, Satans said:

Classic line, get flamed because ppl genuinely dislike u, call others triggered

That's some amateur mentality bro, expected more from u

whos flaming me

as a member of cd and fs does that make u double triggered

is this some kind of joke? this reject is getting what he deserves A DEMOTION @slushpuppeh can u man the fuck up and do whats right?? 

@Tyendinaga i hope u realize what this topic means.. the ragging will start this saturday and i invite all to attend apex's trip with free locs being given out

i dont think anyone is going to put up with this kind of corruption in the staff and NOTHING be done about it. i hope it was worth it.

@TBR @Singles @Public Relations Pig @Public Relations Boar 

13 minutes ago, King Kinse said:

is this some kind of joke? this reject is getting what he deserves A DEMOTION @slushpuppeh can u man the fuck up and do whats right?? 

@Tyendinaga i hope u realize what this topic means.. the ragging will start this saturday and i invite all to attend apex's trip with free locs being given out

i dont think anyone is going to put up with this kind of corruption in the staff and NOTHING be done about it. i hope it was worth it.

@TBR @Singles @Public Relations Pig @Public Relations Boar 

breathe dude its a game 

1 minute ago, Tyendinaga said:

breathe dude its a game 

a game that u are blatantly trying to ruin. no1 appreciates what u did and NO ONE likes u on this site including the ranks. why do u think u can get away with what u did with no punishment? do u think ur better than anyone else or something i really dont understand.

This post reminds me of the Friends episode where Joey writes a reference letter for Monica and Chandler by using a thesaurus to make his words sound smart.

At the end of the day, you can't mask stupidity. By the sounds of it, you're making a main team to snipe the pure clans that closed your clan(s)

In attempt to combat this dilemma, people tend to apply the same framework to provide some novel solution. Namely, they provide answers to the question of "how can we maintain [honour/fun/insert whatever feature of the community we value] in the face [trolls/mains/insert whatever other feature that negatively impacts the community we value]?". Maybe it's time to rid yourselves free of the framework that attempts to provide solutions because it may be that very framework that puts you into the dilemma. Put more bluntly, do something else about it. 

MG F T W