An Open Letter To My LPC/XLPC Fans

Tyendinaga

Maybe the 'figure of authority' for dealing with the mains issue in the xlpc should've been someone a little more intelligence. Everybody knows fighting mains with mains will not remove mains, but increase them (as shown by the training of more and promises of more)

54 minutes ago, Murd said:

Maybe the 'figure of authority' for dealing with the mains issue in the xlpc should've been someone a little more intelligence. Everybody knows fighting mains with mains will not remove mains, but increase them (as shown by the training of more and promises of more)

This ^^

3 hours ago, Simpler said:

I got you brother

TL;DR - @Tyendinaga started clanning 2 years ago, his clan closed because it was brown sticky stuff and for some reason he thinks he's relevant.

Holy shiet... simpler i thought u in a good clan like foreal.... 

In cd fam? i thought u can do better 

42 minutes ago, Legend FuNny said:

Holy shiet... simpler i thought u in a good clan like foreal.... 

In cd fam? i thought u can do better 

mak fun of cd again

see wat happen to estonia

lithuania drop BOMB on ur noob country

best baltic

8 minutes ago, chance111 said:

mak fun of cd again

see wat happen to estonia

lithuania drop BOMB on ur noob country

best baltic

Sit down u broccolied ape .. CD is irrelevant... we won against u evreytime in Clan wars and in P2P wildernes 

Dont iven hype up im gona drop my nuts on ur forehead .. Fight me IRL

16 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

It's been far too long since i've had the pleasure of addressing you all directly in a good ol' heart to heart. I've been very busy these past few months with work and school, though through it all you have persisted, never ceasing to remind me that you haven't forgotten about me, some of you attempting to contact me over 15 times a day , reaching out to one of my many mansions,  and going so far as to remind me how well of a job i've been doing upholding community standards. Bravo!

Recently there's been a bit of commotion over my gang and I's latest venture where we've been running about on tanks and such having a bit of fun. A good size of my fanbase has had some colorful language about our doings and it saddens me to say that some of you feel so strongly about this action that you've been calling for my demotion! How unfortunate. 

Let me make this perfectly clear: I do not give a fuck about your pissing and moaning about mains when you are incapable of restraining yourselves. We are witnessing the continual growth of the largest playerbase of Oldschool Runescape's history and yet clanning has remained at the same size playerbase(if not shrunk) throughout the past few years. Not two years ago there was such a crisis during MPC times when it became apparent that no amount of forum moderation was going to restrict user behavior. Ironically so, the very same people that supported my stance then seem incapable of upholding the standards that at one point they at least pretended to uphold, and over time we have seen the complete withdrawal of several pure communities from Sharkbrew altogether, if not outright refusal to participate on a community wide scale. What an incredible showing from you all on behalf of promoting pure clanning. Well done. 

My good friend Manboob once said: "do unto others as you would have them do unto you". What words of wisdom. After all, just a few years ago, CD were an honorable pure clan way back when in 2016. 2017 saw more of the same, and i dare say 2018 is going to be FS and CD's third year in a row of excellent behavior - after all, Fearless are clearly capable of fighting without them as well. 

Clans that don't bring mains have nothing to worry about from the latest and greatest of the UB gang. Perhaps we can use this moment to reflect upon what's caused us to reach this point in clanning as a community. Or not, discussion around here died a long time ago. 

Yours truly,

Tyen 

u got 0 fans weirdo lmao

31 minutes ago, Dillon Howlett said:

Your english is almost as broken as your brain you inferior monkey

Who are u new bundle of twigs ? oh ur a xlp new bundle of twigs sit down with the other apes mentaly broccolied kido dont ever quete me bundle of twigs

14 hours ago, Public Relations Boar said:

Never post here again dumb estonian dog lmfao

Prep us pussies oh whait u cant begouse ur 40 defence