@XLPCs

puppyslush

@slushpuppeh do we have an ETA on sharkbrew's stance and verdict of their ranks making main teams to snipe xlpc pure clans?

Considering this topic has set precedent for your opinion, and that was of a sharkbrew rank only defending the use of mains, what do you think of a sharkbrew rank creating a main clan and sniping pures with mains?

@Lenin @Kim @Shadows

13 hours ago, Mithril said:

I dont see why demoting tyen would change anything, hes punishing these clan who  bring tanks every week and we other clans with lower pull cant do anything about it except get ragged by other clans tanks.

Hows he punishing anything. He's made the scene worse. But you're from Outburst i don't expect you to know or see anything from all the way down there.

6 minutes ago, TBR said:

Hows he punishing anything. He's made the scene worse. But you're from Outburst i don't expect you to know or see anything from all the way down there.

Im not saying anything bad about your clan.. im just saying how fucking annyoing is that we who have lower pulls getting camped by FS tanks.. Bringing tanks doesnt solve anything , makes things worse no matter who brings them.. I dont see wheres the problem is ? Nowadays many clans brings tanks.. I dont see why people are flaming Tyen when these people who flame him are the cause of this..

Dont see why u flaming OB but k.

On 3/27/2018 at 4:12 PM, Mithril said:

Im not saying anything bad about your clan.. im just saying how fucking annyoing is that we who have lower pulls getting camped by FS tanks.. Bringing tanks doesnt solve anything , makes things worse no matter who brings them.. I dont see wheres the problem is ? Nowadays many clans brings tanks.. I dont see why people are flaming Tyen when these people who flame him are the cause of this..

Dont see why u flaming OB but k.

i dnt think u have any idea about flaming kid.

what he trying to tell u is u dnt know the beef they have got, so u not gnna understand 

use ur brain before u post anything