Demotions

موني

5 hours ago, Simpler said:

@Moni is it okay for @Tyendinaga to remain gatekeeper whilst being a part of a dead clan making tanks for the sole purpose of hitting pures?

I mean after all this site is for pures, kind of goes against the integrity of the site and being in a position of power that consists of better the community?

You are well aware that it isnt okay.

If you would only be more active on the staff chat you would know...

28 minutes ago, why you no good said:

HOW ARE EOP AND CD KIDS BITCHING ABOUT THE USE OF MAINS AND TANKS AHAHHAHAHA WHAT IN THE HOLY FUCK. Tyen is literally trying to clean up the mess you dumb fucks made. 

and what gives him the right to come into a scene we created to hit our pures on tanks?? that logic

3 minutes ago, King Kinse said:

and what gives him the right to come into a scene we created to hit our pures on tanks?? that logic

He is going after clans that claim to be xlpc but are heavily supported by tanks, and he is hitting tanks. 

Just now, why you no good said:

He is going after clans that claim to be xlpc but are heavily supported by tanks, and he is hitting tanks. 

i hope u realize fs and cd ranks were communicating about only bringing pures and then ub raggers show up and force both clans to use tanks back.. keep ur nose out of a scene u know nothing about pls.

Just now, King Kinse said:

i hope u realize fs and cd ranks were communicating about only bringing pures and then ub raggers show up and force both clans to use tanks back.. keep ur nose out of a scene u know nothing about pls.

Ah yes CD using only pures. Accurately describes their entire history of pure clanning amirite

5 hours ago, Koed Beastly said:

You are well aware that it isnt okay.

If you would only be more active on the staff chat you would know...

I've never been active in the staff chat everyone knows that and I am very aware that it's not okay hence why I think it's odd he's still around, we have systems in place to control and stop mains but we have a rank openly creating a main clan to rag pures.

Sad tbh.

6 minutes ago, Simpler said:

I've never been active in the staff chat everyone knows that and I am very aware that it's not okay hence why I think it's odd he's still around, we have systems in place to control and stop mains but we have a rank openly creating a main clan to rag pures.

Sad tbh.

o stop it mister cd banner

14 hours ago, why you no good said:

"lol cauliflower tanks u bring tanks and pures something needs to be done"

"i know ill bring tanks and 0 pures and think im the saviour of the pure community by making more tanks come in and snipe more pures haha thatll show them"

Can you see anything wrong with that?

On ‎27‎-‎3‎-‎2018 at 11:44 AM, Simpler said:

@Moni is it okay for @Tyendinaga to remain gatekeeper whilst being a part of a dead clan making tanks for the sole purpose of hitting pures?

I mean after all this site is for pures, kind of goes against the integrity of the site and being in a position of power that consists of better the community?

you seem salty cuz demote