An Open Letter to Eruption of Pussies: FOE Declares a CWA P2P Fullout

holydreams

2 minutes ago, JoJo said:

lmfao look at how triggered i have you, you're so fucking easy lmfa000000 imagine getting your clan closed in 4 weeks by me and also having your clan closed 3 other times by me as well LMFAO 

Me > you

stop trying to act like me dude you're poor and suck at runescape l0l. you're an embarrassment irl and in a virtual community it cant get any worse for you loser

20 minutes ago, JoJo said:

Hey buddy friendly reminder that i closed SV in 4 weeks, also closed doom 3 times, and you have never successfully led a clan because you breed failure lmfao dont ever quote me again you're horrible at life

u had nothing to do with the closure of sv u coke head

7 minutes ago, Erik said:

Reminder EOP have managed to scrape 7 wins in 54 preps vs foe on OSRS

no wonder you’re scared @17_ xD

Hey, is this the finnish broccoli Erik who was in CT? I heard u setup a birthday party irl and no one showed up.

22 minutes ago, Remy said:

hahaha @JoJo trying to copy me. maybe after a few more years you might come close but until then you're still poor and a geek hahfahfahfahfahfauihfaishahahaha

Hi Remy, big fan of your music bro! I heard you were contemplating suicide, stay strong bro! Mental ilness is not a joke!

Keep it up!

6 minutes ago, Erik said:

Reminder EOP have managed to scrape 7 wins in 54 preps vs foe on OSRS

no wonder you’re scared @17_ xD

bruh it wasnt even 7 it was literally 5

the ones ur counting is the 1-1 vs em where there wasnt even a third round and some justin beiber shark brew tourny where the worlds got ddosed lmao

Just now, Leech said:

Hey, is this the finnish broccoli Erik who was in CT? I heard u setup a birthday party irl and no one showed up.

Hi Remy, big fan of your music bro! I heard you were contemplating suicide and I have to say that I totally understand the link between being in FO and suicide.

Keep it up!

that would be really funny if i wasnt really rich irl. regardless pretty justin beiber how you went an all boys school and you still suck ass at runescape after playing it for years.

1 minute ago, Remy said:

that would be really funny if i wasnt really rich irl. regardless pretty justin beiber how you went an all boys school and you still suck ass at runescape after playing it for years.

Justin bieber? is that your best come back? If you're rich irl why are you suicidal nice lie bro