An Open Letter to Eruption of Pussies: FOE Declares a CWA P2P Fullout

holydreams

12 hours ago, Murd said:

We'll see you at GDZ uncapped because everybody wants a full strength fight. You had a chance on your anniversary that you passed, so hopefully this time you won't run away :)

12 hours ago, King Dete said:

Accepted. 

1:30 EST This Sunday @ GDZ

See u there 

Look theis fucking losers :D Im rofling so bad!

This 2 replys not even fucking relevant! Try to sell us some fucking cauliflower cancer brown sticky stuff when you are fucking pussies and you know it bottom of your hearth, dont fucking cry behind your rune shield. 

Weak nerds :D Get fucked up EOM! 

We been fighting against your mains 4 months now, you have not fullout us even once this year. This whole fucking scene looks down on you what you about to do, but we all know that you would just fucking sink as the cock what you take inside your ass every night. :D

We come there every weekend witnessing your mains, you wanna turn this pure scene into main scene there is no fucking point, we got better community than you have.  We trying to tell you this fact like I do on this topic but you guys are just fucking dumb or just too stubborn thats why we been starting to fucking ingore you, there is no point of saying anything to you guys coz you just too fucking tomatos.

4 months coming to Gdz against your mains versus 0 times you have accpted fullout, this tells everybody that YOU ARE fucking pussies. We been fighting against you with YOUR rules past 4 months now, with our rules you are just too scared to fight and thats fucking pussies, try tell this to your clanmates. Still trying to "close" us after 13 years when we all are adults and you are doing it with breaking the rules of pure clanning thats not gonna happen gl with it. We closed 2 clans already LEGIT, we are legends of p2p, we been ruling fullout all this time runescape been there, what you are... nothing there is no mark on map about you just fucking sad.

All im about to say anymore I spend my time better, not to argue about obv things with retards who dropped from school

btw danny fucked floor

3 hours ago, Real Ep said:

Look theis fucking losers :D Im rofling so bad!

This 2 replys not even fucking relevant! Try to sell us some fucking cauliflower cancer brown sticky stuff when you are fucking pussies and you know it bottom of your hearth, dont fucking cry behind your rune shield. 

Weak nerds :D Get fucked up EOM! 

We been fighting against your mains 4 months now, you have not fullout us even once this year. This whole fucking scene looks down on you what you about to do, but we all know that you would just fucking sink as the cock what you take inside your ass every night. :D

We come there every weekend witnessing your mains, you wanna turn this pure scene into main scene there is no fucking point, we got better community than you have.  We trying to tell you this fact like I do on this topic but you guys are just fucking dumb or just too stubborn thats why we been starting to fucking ingore you, there is no point of saying anything to you guys coz you just too fucking tomatos.

4 months coming to Gdz against your mains versus 0 times you have accpted fullout, this tells everybody that YOU ARE fucking pussies. We been fighting against you with YOUR rules past 4 months now, with our rules you are just too scared to fight and thats fucking pussies, try tell this to your clanmates. Still trying to "close" us after 13 years when we all are adults and you are doing it with breaking the rules of pure clanning thats not gonna happen gl with it. We closed 2 clans already LEGIT, we are legends of p2p, we been ruling fullout all this time runescape been there, what you are... nothing there is no mark on map about you just fucking sad.

All im about to say anymore I spend my time better, not to argue about obv things with retards who dropped from school

btw danny fucked floor

Looks like ur mad lmao

fo mainer clan scared of fullout vs eop it seems