Demote Tyenedingo

Lufffy

Should Tyenedingo be demoted?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Should Tyenedingo be demoted?

This is a pure community forum. Yet we allow someone who doesn't even participate in our community (tyenes clan closed and moved on to main clanning) to be a moderator of this site? They claim to be anti-crashing but everyone knows theyre just ragging pures.

I have one acc thats a pure, I have no idea why Im deserving of getting ragged by a main team during trips. I joined the XLPC scene for good, clean fights which I had been enjoying before this.  The scene doesn't need policing by some reject looking for revenge on the people who closed his clan. To top it all off, his interference isn't even relevant or impactful in any way except to be a minor nuisance to players trying to enjoy their pures. 

It's absolutely ridiculous to have an advocate of what is destroying our community (mains) as a moderator of a PURE community forum. By allowing him to retain his rank you are losing the respect of clans and pures, and disgracing your own website. Demotion please.

3 hours ago, Public Relations Pig said:

Except the fact it was clean pure clan vs pure clan action until tyen brought mains to hit pures Saturday. ;s Such a shame he didn't know we came to an agreement.

fs and clean fight yh man. fs is a main clan