Mind to explain?

Papa Bear

Should Tyendinga be demoted?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Should Tyendinga be demoted?

~2 ish months ago, there was a topic made about a certain rank of this site being demoted defending the use of mains.

Now what I am confused about is with another staff member RUNNING A MAIN TEAM to hit the xLPC scene @Tyendinaga defending himself and his group of pure killers and there has been NO repercussion to him what so ever.

@King Kinse and I took it into our hands to address the staff team about such matters and we got replies like this (after showing concrete evidence of UB mains hitting pures)

d8612a5f61171c02cc8dc525a06fc8e8.png

67f272b6c5e118f3113074d8fc9a42fb.png

92e579409cd5ab148ddf0ac5fc94b46d.png Maybe Moni needs to be demoted too? Lack of interest helping pures isn't what this site should stand for...

In response to this ^ I think there is so much irony in how Tyendinga "pushes to no more mains" but supports and defends the use of them with his little potato masher monkey clan.

And BTW xLPC clan leaders, contact me or @King Kinse a good time for you to have a chat about any action that will be taken if our problem isn't solved.

2 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

@Singles I am not letting Tyen off the hook for what he did. But let the xLPC leaders fix the scene first because as far as I am concerned, after I bust tyen down, everyone will go back to their old ways of ragging and cancerzing the scene

Mains are going to be a part of it weather you like it or not. But having this spastic aid to it just makes everyone else train more mains then there are eventually no pures. Now this is being moved to the LPC scene until this gets fixed.

4 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

@Singles I am not letting Tyen off the hook for what he did. But let the xLPC leaders fix the scene first because as far as I am concerned, after I bust tyen down, everyone will go back to their old ways of ragging and cancerzing the scene

thats irrelevant though let them settle their differences by themselves without the interference of an outside party 

1 hour ago, Singles said:

Mains are going to be a part of it weather you like it or not. But having this spastic aid to it just makes everyone else train more mains then there are eventually no pures. Now this is being moved to the LPC scene until this gets fixed.

Mains will only around as long as clan leaders allow them to be

5 hours ago, slushpuppeh said:

Agree. It will never change. Let tyen be. They're just starting trouble