An Open Letter to Sharkbrew Community

Tannie

15 hours ago, holydreams said:

They only have nothing to gain if there’s a 100% loss rate, which I’m slowly starting to believe is the case. And so if they take a risk and there’s a chance, they have everything to gain, imagine beating foe in a cwa fullout. Probably the most rewarding fight where it’s pures vs pures.

Honestly if the wilderness was pures only and let’s say limited to 1-5 defence I think it would be pretty easy also

I challenge you to go at least one month without running to clan wars during the weekend

16 hours ago, Broxxx said:

they're in a position where they can do a P2P or F2P Fullout, rather than accepting and making it the most anticipated Full Out since 07 returned, they would rather reply with "haw haw come GDZ". Eop have as much to gain as Foe, a fullout win against your rivals.

EOP are already undisputed #1 though, why risk that with a fullout that IMO is 50/50? they could easily win this rivalry without it

6 hours ago, Michael said:

EOP are already undisputed #1 though, why risk that with a fullout that IMO is 50/50? they could easily win this rivalry without it

Damn didn’t realise you sucked them off that much Michael

eop with 0 mains would be trash, eop without fearless helping them would be trash, eop in clan wars is trash

btw the fullouts are 100-0 in foe’s favour. There’s nothing 50/50 about it

2 hours ago, holydreams said:

Damn didn’t realise you sucked them off that much Michael

eop with 0 mains would be trash, eop without fearless helping them would be trash, eop in clan wars is trash

btw the fullouts are 100-0 in foe’s favour. There’s nothing 50/50 about it

Suck them off? I just call it how I see it mate.

They forced you into cancelling your trip last Saturday, You've been running from them for the past 2 months atleast, anyone with eyes and half a brain knows whats up

11 hours ago, Michael said:

because eop has never been able to beat foe in cwa for 13years lmfao

13 hours ago, Michael said:

Suck them off? I just call it how I see it mate.

They forced you into cancelling your trip last Saturday, You've been running from them for the past 2 months atleast, anyone with eyes and half a brain knows whats up

Yeah let's just go out on a F2P Saturday trip instead of preparing our clan for the first 1v1 full out in over two years.

Anyone with a pair of eyes can clearly see that EOP simply cannot compete without mains, there's a reason why they haven't prepped FOE in 8 months and there's a reason why they aren't accepting the full outs.

As the wise @Vegan said:

On 3/27/2018 at 4:42 AM, Vegan said:

EOP being this scared on a fucking Java game because you know if you lose, everything you gave up IRL for this fucking game will be for nothing

3 hours ago, Mulatto said:

Yeah let's just go out on a F2P Saturday trip instead of preparing our clan for the first 1v1 full out in over two years.

Anyone with a pair of eyes can clearly see that EOP simply cannot compete without mains, there's a reason why they haven't prepped FOE in 8 months and there's a reason why they aren't accepting the full outs.

As the wise @Vegan said:

Well you did mass up the whole week with the intention of going out on the F2P saturday until you realised you only had 35 people so you cancelled to do 15v15 inners.

And anyone with a pair of eyes and half a brain can see how EoP is #1 overall and was able to do that without the use of mains (including you considering you were part of EoP during a portion of that time). You of all people should know this, but I don't think you're able to put aside the fact that you're only in FO because @DULL made you his dog and you're doing whatever you can to look better than him (and failing miserably).

It was only in late January when FO began their out of game tactics against EoP and refused to stop did mains get involved as an incentive for them to stop. Since then, FO have slumped and EoP have continuously flourished. Do EoP care if you want to spend your time in a safezone minigame and cry about it? Nah. FO is being systematically dismantled and I hate to say it, you're falling under the pressure and contributing to their demise. You're a mate, but speaking clan to clan you're currently off the rails 

39 minutes ago, Murd said:

Well you did mass up the whole week with the intention of going out on the F2P saturday until you realised you only had 35 people so you cancelled to do 15v15 inners.

And anyone with a pair of eyes and half a brain can see how EoP is #1 overall and was able to do that without the use of mains (including you considering you were part of EoP during a portion of that time). You of all people should know this, but I don't think you're able to put aside the fact that you're only in FO because @DULL made you his dog and you're doing whatever you can to look better than him (and failing miserably).

It was only in late January when FO began their out of game tactics against EoP and refused to stop did mains get involved as an incentive for them to stop. Since then, FO have slumped and EoP have continuously flourished. Do EoP care if you want to spend your time in a safezone minigame and cry about it? Nah. FO is being systematically dismantled and I hate to say it, you're falling under the pressure and contributing to their demise. You're a mate, but speaking clan to clan you're currently off the rails 

whhMUAF.gif

3 hours ago, Murd said:

Nah I always had the intention, no matter what we pulled