New Rag Clan "Breakable" - Apps Open

auwi

Hi,

Me and my friends @Tannie and @Vito are opening a new rag clan called "Breakable."  We will be going out at lpc times with tanks and mains, and all are welcome to join!  We will not be hitting pures, we will only hit mains.  We agree with @Tyendinagatopic regarding his main team, and we wish to join in on the fun!

We will NOT hit the honor clans' Apex and Foe because they dont use mains at all!  We only hit clans that we decide are not honorable.  If you would like to join us this weekend, we will have an open cc for everyone to come and have fun.  We recommend tanks and rune pures in the 70-100 combat range.

Clans that don't bring mains have nothing to worry about from the latest and greatest of the Chink gang. Perhaps we can use this moment to reflect upon what's caused us to reach this point in clanning as a community. Or not, discussion around here died a long time ago. 

Yours truly,

Mr. Wong

I dont see why u guys blame Tyen for this... "Propaganda" clans have been bringing mains for ages so are they doing it now.. Tyen rags only these broccolied clans with broccolied leadership who deserve it. Tyen has done nothing wrong.. Blame the other clans who STARTED bringing MAINS to PURE OFFICIAL trips just to RAG and RUIN other clans FUN.. YOU PLAY THIS GAME FOR FUN DONT U? 

2 minutes ago, Mithril said:

I dont see why u guys blame Tyen for this... "Propaganda" clans have been bringing mains for ages so are they doing it now.. Tyen rags only these broccolied clans with broccolied leadership who deserve it. Tyen has done nothing wrong.. Blame the other clans who STARTED bringing MAINS to PURE OFFICIAL trips just to RAG and RUIN other clans FUN.. YOU PLAY THIS GAME FOR FUN DONT U? 

Agreed, we only focus those clans that we deem are no honour including clan that bring mains and dox other clans members.