Promotions

موني

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, slushpuppeh said:

Separate matter handled concurrently. If he is to be demoted tomorrow, it will be from mediator but from a contribution standpoint, he has earned the rank

Why has the simple matter of demoting a rank for making a main team to snipe xlpc pures not been dealt with yet? It's been over a week and you even asked for evidence of them hitting pures since you don't support that, and since it's been given you have failed to make any comment on the matter.

Sharkbrew are still yet to tell everyone what they've decided, whether to rightfully punish their staff who go out of their way to make scenes cancer or to change the precedent and actively support the use of mains to snipe pures.

6 minutes ago, Murd said:

Why has the simple matter of demoting a rank for making a main team to snipe xlpc pures not been dealt with yet? It's been over a week and you even asked for evidence of them hitting pures since you don't support that, and since it's been given you have failed to make any comment on the matter.

Sharkbrew are still yet to tell everyone what they've decided, whether to rightfully punish their staff who go out of their way to make scenes cancer or to change the precedent and actively support the use of mains to snipe pures.

I have been communicating with the xLPC staff myself. I don't think you should be doing any virtue signaling for the xLPCs when you still can't even fix your own cancer LPC scene.

At least the xLPC have the wherewithal to take it upon themselves to try and push for a change of the scene rather than just screaming like a petulant child looking for excuses to continuously justify his bad behavior

8 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

I have been communicating with the xLPC staff myself. I don't think you should be doing any virtue signaling for the xLPCs when you still can't even fix your own cancer LPC scene.

At least the xLPC have the wherewithal to take it upon themselves to try and push for a change of the scene rather than just screaming like a petulant child looking for excuses to continuously justify his bad behavior

The LPC scene also had a change and had no mains for nearly a year until Fo started to dox, and then refused to fix it. The mains stop when Fo remove those who were involved and continue to use those out of game tactics. It's already at the point where it can be fixed with ease, and as you both know and agreed, it's up to Fo to make that choice.

My real concern now is why you are blasting EoP for using mains to retaliate against Fo taking the rivalry out of the game, but are suddenly applying double standards in promoting someone for making mains with the sole intention of sniping xlpc pures because they both killed his clan and he didn't think they were able to fix their issues with mains themselves (you assume bringing mains to combat mains will equate to less mains, lol).

Now can you tell us what punishment you are making for someone disregarding the rules? You demoted staff before for much less

Or have you changed your stance on mains and are now accepting of them (and as such you should be obliged to reinstate the mods you demoted for simply "supporting" mains)

4 minutes ago, Murd said:

The LPC scene also had a change and had no mains for nearly a year until Fo started to dox, and then refused to fix it. The mains stop when Fo remove those who were involved and continue to use those out of game tactics. It's already at the point where it can be fixed with ease, and as you both know and agreed, it's up to Fo to make that choice.

My real concern now is why you are blasting EoP for using mains to retaliate against Fo taking the rivalry out of the game, but are suddenly applying double standards in promoting someone for making mains with the sole intention of sniping xlpc pures because they both killed his clan and he didn't think they were able to fix their issues with mains themselves (you assume bringing mains to combat mains will equate to less mains, lol).

Now can you tell us what punishment you are making for someone disregarding the rules? You demoted staff before for much less

Or have you changed your stance on mains and are now accepting of them (and as such you should be obliged to reinstate the mods you demoted for simply "supporting" mains)

First paragraph is laughable because I was at your trips on a maxed main trying to kill SV mains.

2nd paragraph can be applied to the xLPCs, but from within the group chat I am in, they are taking serious steps to improving communications and talking to each other. Has either EOP or FOE spoken to each other on that level yet? or rather have YOU tried to bridge the communication void gulf?

3rdly Dull was demoted for defending and reposting a trailer video of mains from his clan hitting pures from every single clan indiscriminately regardless whether they brought mains, be it foe/sup/apex/etc.

8 minutes ago, Murd said:

not sure what this means when lv2 quit clanning

so essentially you're all talk

12 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

3rdly Dull was demoted for defending and reposting a trailer video of mains from his clan hitting pures from every single clan indiscriminately regardless whether they brought mains, be it foe/sup/apex/etc.

And your mod creating a clan with the sole purpose of indiscriminately camping pures from clans in the xlpc scene, causing fights to be halted and action for other clans that aren't camped to stop is any different? IMO it's worse since the intent was to create a main clan to specifically hit these clans.

Before evidence of the main clan sniping xlpc pures came, you agreed that if they only hit mains it was fine. But ever since they started hitting pures you are avoiding answering whether or not you now support the use of mains and whether or not he is facing punishment. Not to mention since you seem to be supporting tyen using mains, you should have no problem whatsoever with EoP against Fo so bringing any of that up is pointless

6 minutes ago, holydreams said:

not sure what this means when lv2 quit clanning

so essentially you're all talk

You neither removed him nor made the necessary reparations towards EoP (not to mention you and your clan continue to use the leaked information as attacks against members of EoP), so you can continue enjoy the level 80-100 tanks camping you :)

1 minute ago, Murd said:

And your mod creating a clan with the sole purpose of indiscriminately camping pures from clans in the xlpc scene, causing fights to be halted and action for other clans that aren't camped to stop is any different? IMO it's worse since the intent was to create a main clan to specifically hit these clans.

Before evidence of the main clan sniping xlpc pures came, you agreed that if they only hit mains it was fine. But ever since they started hitting pures you are avoiding answering whether or not you now support the use of mains and whether or not he is facing punishment. Not to mention since you seem to be supporting tyen using mains, you should have no problem whatsoever with EoP against Fo so bringing any of that up is pointless

You neither removed him nor made the necessary reparations towards EoP, so you can continue enjoy the level 80-100 tanks camping you :)

all talk LOL

7 minutes ago, Murd said:

There we go again, trying to justify why mains should exist in LPC. Like I said to you because, there is an ongoing and productive discussion with the xLPC leaders at the moment. The day they need your help, I am sure you would be invited. Till then, maybe you should take active steps of not driving people away from LPCs with cancer accounts

Just now, slushpuppeh said:

There we go again, trying to justify why mains should exist in LPC. Like I said to you because, there is an ongoing and productive discussion with the xLPC leaders at the moment. The day they need you help, I am sure you would be invited.

So are you punishing the behaviour of creating a main clan to specifically target pures as you did to dull a couple of months ago or have you changed your stance of being anti main?

I couldn't care less about your discussions with the xlpc leaders, I'm curious to know if you are changing the rules to defend a mod because he is not affiliated with EoP.

2 minutes ago, Murd said:

So are you punishing the behaviour of creating a main clan to specifically target pures as you did to dull a couple of months ago or have you changed your stance of being anti main?

I couldn't care less about your discussions with the xlpc leaders, I'm curious to know if you are changing the rules to defend a mod because he is not affiliated with EoP.

Nothing is being changed. Our stance has always been the same. Mains hitting mains are fine. Mains hitting pures are not OK

3 minutes ago, slushpuppeh said:

Nothing is being changed

If nothing changed then that means you don't endorse mains? So why are you defending and not punishing your moderator for bringing mains to specifically snipe pures?

2 hours ago, Moni said:

@Koed Beastly has been moved to Counselor, no need to write a paragraph on what he's done for the site. He's simply one the most active,insightful and hard working ranks we have the the site. We thank him for his previous work and we see bright things moving forward!

DzFixGs.png

@Mediator Promotion

@Tyendinaga has been moved to Mediator

@Koed Beastly gets offended a bit too easily sometimes. Sort it out and you'll go far, gz deserved 
&
@Tyendinaga don't think anything needs to be said, everyone knows, laughable to say the least

Gz Sharkbrew corrupt cabal on that one lol