Chasing Max/High Stats 1 Def Pure Clan

Dvand13

Hi all, 

As above.. Chasing a maxed/High stat 1 def pure clan that has the numbers!

I'm based in Australia & try to get online as much as I can, when I do I enjoy regular revs trips, wildy roams and am always down for a war. 

Im on disc (not vocally but can listen to calls).

I'd like a clan that has high numbers online most of the time so there's always action.. & regularly organizes trips, iv seen so many colored hats and to be honest, I have no idea which one to choose! 

Currently 81 combat with 60 attk, 98 str, 99 range, 94 hp, 52 pray, 88 mage & currently working on 99 mage/strength.

Look forward to the replies! 

10 minutes ago, Martin Tyler said:

i heard apex has the most aussies and they happen to be the best p2p atm. clan-apex.net is their website

misfits and ir are pretty active on revs as well. you dont wanna be in eop or foe since all they do is hack one another and use mains on pure events

I wasn't going to say anything about you saying apex is best p2p but since you talk brown sticky stuff on foe I might as well bring up your 3-0 loss in 100v100 fullout 

8 minutes ago, why you no good said:

I wasn't going to say anything about you saying apex is best p2p but since you talk brown sticky stuff on foe I might as well bring up your 3-0 loss in 100v100 fullout 

im just giving you the facts guy, im not directly involved in any pure clans as of now.

5 hours ago, Dvand13 said:

Hi all, 

As above.. Chasing a maxed/High stat 1 def pure clan that has the numbers!

I'm based in Australia & try to get online as much as I can, when I do I enjoy regular revs trips, wildy roams and am always down for a war. 

Im on disc (not vocally but can listen to calls).

I'd like a clan that has high numbers online most of the time so there's always action.. & regularly organizes trips, iv seen so many colored hats and to be honest, I have no idea which one to choose! 

Currently 81 combat with 60 attk, 98 str, 99 range, 94 hp, 52 pray, 88 mage & currently working on 99 mage/strength.

Look forward to the replies! 

Final Ownage Elite best pure clan of all time currently #1 P2P/F2P (13-0 streak currently in f2p cwa) with daily pk trips and fun events also one of the highest pulling. https://www.foe-rs.com/forums/index.php