Papa Bear

2 minutes ago, Singles said:

Okay bro, that’s not what the declines section on my forums said lmao @Aaronn

this fool tryna deny being declined from SK lmfao

So you're a follower and extremely misinformed. I actually feel bad for you having to go to Doom because you don't know/aren't friends with anybody else. :/ Shame your clan closed!

25 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

So you're a follower and extremely misinformed. I actually feel bad for you having to go to Doom because you don't know/aren't friends with anybody else. :/ Shame your clan closed!

Did you know I was the one who declined you?

1 hour ago, Public Relations Pig said:

Sorry, again, I was never party to your trash clan. Just the tanks that closed it three times and tilting you into ragging @Tannie's sand crab bot for 6 hours.

Bro you’re taking being denied too far. Calm down men ok? You ok?

10 hours ago, Big Meat said:

Envy will always be kings of wildy considering we havent lost one rivalry where clans didnt use mains. 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i remember the first time we closed you you said the same brown sticky stuff l000l

2 minutes ago, Dillon Howlett said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i remember the first time we closed you you said the same brown sticky stuff l000l

I agree without mains i always made cd go through slavery and am also 2-0 in preps vs cd lmfao kyp

6 minutes ago, Don Elmir said:

Doom wants to close EnVy because I didn't let them do a single midweek and bullied the FUCK out of their clan and forced them to team with every other xLPC to try to take EnVy down, yikes AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHA. Thoughts @Big Meat @Enza @TheReal ?

I remember hormone used to come in EnVy ts every week to beg for hassans help vs CD, but that might be just me

8 hours ago, Don Elmir said:

Doom wants to close EnVy because I didn't let them do a single midweek and bullied the FUCK out of their clan and forced them to team with every other xLPC to try to take EnVy down, yikes AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHA. Thoughts @Big Meat @Enza @TheReal ?

Wait.. the same clan we just forced to lpc because we slumped them? ..i doubt they'd flame because we'd kill their clan again

On 4/1/2018 at 6:33 PM, Big Meat said:

I agree without mains i always made cd go through slavery and am also 2-0 in preps vs cd lmfao kyp

Damn envy has to one of the worst clans to ever open on this game right behind sf 

Just think about that for a second you have 0 wildy quality and 0 cwa quality and got closed 4x holy fok