Farewell from EoP

17_

writing this post assuming the closing is legit cuz I'm still skeptical lol

You guys had a very good run there - unquestioned #1 in the wild for a long time towards the end. Just wish you prepped more during your time as #1 to show off the quality, cuz I actually believe it was there and it's a shame that it didn't get to be seen consistently

The TLP/EoP rivalry in the early 2010's was pretty great. One of the first times I developed an actual hate for a runescape clan and that's more than likely a passion I won't feel for this game ever again (although it still feels great to beat foe in high-opt p2p preps :))

If I shared every awesome experience I had over all the years of EoP i'd be here all day. Sad to see those days draw to an end but life goes on and people move on as well. Super fucking proud of everybody who was a part of EoP during our existence, i'm glad everybody had such a good time being involved in our community, there was simply no other community comparable to EoP's.

Much love everybody, we all accomplished the unthinkable and had a hella good time doing so. Team 50 for life but for now the red giant shall rest.