Bad Timing PKRI with Ascent

PICwarior381

1 minute ago, Shaka Zulu said:

I recall you crying to me & black bout how u got kicked for being trash ??

lmfaoo @bt black son omg I'm dying, he is the real definition of a Dutch Spaz lmfaoo

Nigga we baited your dutch fat ass and like the good broccoli you are you believed every single word lmfaoooo even trying to recruit me gtfooo

41 minutes ago, PICwarior381 said:

lmfaoo @bt black son omg I'm dying, he is the real definition of a Dutch Spaz lmfaoo

Nigga we baited your dutch fat ass and like the good broccoli you are you believed every single word lmfaoooo even trying to recruit me gtfooo

I dont believe a belgian and a usain bolt could pull that off

Ayooo good to see Ascent v28 vs. BT v42 battling it out at the bottom once again

Btw @P R O D, I reckon maybe 1% of the new people you guys bring in actually train up to maxed pures and join a lpc clan, just imo

Normally a bunch of the same Ascent/BT kids who re-join + some W8 randos who don't stick around after seeing poor leadership, hence closure after closure

3 hours ago, Satans said:

Ayooo good to see Ascent v28 vs. BT v42 battling it out at the bottom once again

Btw @P R O D, I reckon maybe 1% of the new people you guys bring in actually train up to maxed pures and join a lpc clan, just imo

Normally a bunch of the same Ascent/BT kids who re-join + some W8 randos who don't stick around after seeing poor leadership, hence closure after closure

we actually had quite a few people over our "versions" join clans like IR-MF-PX etc. some of them dont like clanning. its the principle of people complaining that pure clanning is dead and sit here and bash on clans who try to bring new people into it. lots of ex Ascent have done decent in lpc but its whateve your entitled to your opinion. 

i mean if were throwing opinions out your just a glory hunter who hops from clan to clan thats the current #1 but its whatever dude 

3 minutes ago, P R O D said:

we actually had quite a few people over our "versions" join clans like IR-MF-PX etc. some of them dont like clanning. its the principle of people complaining that pure clanning is dead and sit here and bash on clans who try to bring new people into it. lots of ex Ascent have done decent in lpc but its whateve your entitled to your opinion. 

i mean if were throwing opinions out your just a glory hunter who hops from clan to clan thats the current #1 but its whatever dude 

I'm sure there's been a few shooters that made it up, hmmm yeh true that, I guess it's beneficial in the big picture

Lmao? I mean I've only changed clan once in each scene

2 LPC - CD (left when they quit lpc and went lvl 40s xlpc + some other stuff) to join EoP with my other CD mates who left, so I could keep maxed pure clanning with some ppl I already knew
2 xLPC - OB (got kicked from paranoia cause I was EoP lolz), I never leaked and wasn't planning to leave even though I wanted to cause I was loyal and didn't want to dog OB. Joined Fs with the rest of the boys

But yeh lots of clan hopping glory hunting for me ;p, bang on opinion ya got bud lol

43 minutes ago, Satans said:

suck dick and die slow 

3 minutes ago, bt black son said:

why even comment when your leader got bullied into merging with another snipe team because of "bt"  turned into flawless died to bt  now he left you in fearless will you forever wil be a slave @PICwarior381 whats good with this 5head freak ?

Facts @bt black son I'm good what about you "nigga"?

7 hours ago, bt black son said:

why even comment when your leader got bullied into merging with another snipe team because of "bt"  turned into flawless died to bt  now he left you in fearless will you forever wil be a slave @PICwarior381 whats good with this 5head freak ?

Bt bottom feeders nice essay btw