What has Eop accomplished in 13 years or w.e.?

Pug

5 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

Is there really any accomplishments in Runescape?

To answer your question, EOP is widely considered among TOP 3 pure clans of ALL TIME (that is an accomplishment i guess) & were a powerhouse in wilderness (especially F2P)

Won multiple fights while being down 30+ by having the sickest members in pure clanning.

Known for never losing rivalries & has been able to hold #1 spot for 2 years straight now.

Slumped FI & bullied them in the fullout.

Closed SV

Stomped FO

Bullied UB

Killed CP

What did your clan do?

edit: nvm youre a washed up ex-tlp member who is in misfits LOL

not to mention EoP had relevance Pre-Eoc aswell while TLP had literally no relevance pre-Eoc

2 hours ago, kanker said:

Your opinion is not relevant whatsoever you have been a part of all the loser bottom tier clans (SV, CD and Imperial) who all got stomped into the fucking ground when they were competing with anything better than those silly doom and rage clans. You lost preps to clans like Olympus. Please be silent ty.

Lmao, you think eop achieved anything

this bottom tier clan fucked eop in the ass 3-0, you lost to a mpc clan 
Talking about losing preps, I fought every HPC clan, while Imperial was an MPC, ye i know rage/olympus was brown sticky stuff clans, u were prob in one of them L0L

9-1 vs Rage and 10-2 vs Olympus 

2 hours ago, kATTRI said:

eop closed stay m@d hhururuur

eop definitely closed but let us not forget how eop bullied sv when they reopened in the pure scene to the point where hittin had to make excuses to why he didnt want to lead anymore and beast stayed as far away from sv as possible lmao.

10 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

Is there really any accomplishments in Runescape?

To answer your question, EOP is widely considered among TOP 3 pure clans of ALL TIME (that is an accomplishment i guess) & were a powerhouse in wilderness (especially F2P)

Won multiple fights while being down 30+ by having the sickest members in pure clanning.

Known for never losing rivalries & has been able to hold #1 spot for 2 years straight now.

Slumped FI & bullied them in the fullout.

Closed SV

Stomped FO

Bullied UB

Killed CP

What did your clan do?

edit: nvm youre a washed up ex-tlp member who is in misfits LOL

This was a weak rebuttal. SV? You really put SV? Yikes. You didn't kill CP, they closed because of inactivity issues. All horrible points in general. Just face it you will always be #3 on the list - MM being #1 and Foe being #2.

7 hours ago, Bacon said:

0 Jcups

0 fullouts

0-50 prep record

brought the most tanks/mains to the pure scene just to keep their brown sticky stuff tier members happy

thank god they are closed

they are so fucking bad lmfao

9 hours ago, pr0digy jr said:

umm

umm everything you said was in osrs not pre eoc

I wasnt in EOP pre-eoc, was talking from experience.

Why would i talk about something that happened 8 years ago anyways?

Pre-EOC EOP was also a powerhouse, unlucky in fullouts, but still dominant enough to grab #1 off MM multiple times.

7 hours ago, YOOITZKID said:

Nothing really, of a main clan they were really brown sticky stuff 

They were trying to compete with pures and if anyone asked them for action, their response was always "fight us at gdz" yeah moron, like anyone wanna fight 50 mains l0l 

You were the first NH pure clan who started mass doxing, ddosing, hacking and using mains so idk what the fuck youre saying LOL

I know EOP killed all your clans so youre still crying inside, but facts are facts ^ 

Most hated

Most propaganda from a single clan. 

Most autistic members.

Having the most autistic leadership.

Using the most mains.

Uhhhhh...that's about it?

They claim to be #1 pure clan for a couple years straight (even though they've closed 3 times during the 2 years). Can't really claim to be a pure clan when ya can't compete without mains..

Really haven't accomplished anything. Its easy to be toxic and hated. Harder to actually be a competing clan.

9 hours ago, kanker said:

Unbiased:

None has touched EoP in the wild after TLP and none dares to start a rivalry.

Undisputed kings of 07 in wild.

They lack preps / fullouts though which in my opinion indicate true induvidual quality.

Also a lot of clan hopping  snakes come and go through EoP

12 hours ago, JoJo said:

Pre-Eoc: Only clan to rival and beat MM multiple months through-out 2011/2012. Power house F2P clan pretty much all of pre-Eoc probably #2 f2p all of pre-eoc. 

On 07: Dethroned Fi after they were #1 for 2-3 years, only took us a few months, slammed CP 75v115, slammed RD 75v100, closed SV in 4 weeks, Closed long time rival CP, closed Unbreakable, bullied every clan into using the same IRC to team on EoP (cluster 124). Bullied Fo and Fi into closing and forcing them to go LPC to avoid EoP, only for Fo to be slumped for the next year and half to arguabley the worst lows their clan has seen in their existence. 

any more questions?

Yes are you the guy that pretended to be ex mm for Internet fame

3 minutes ago, 33th said:

Yes are you the guy that pretended to be ex mm for Internet fame

ahhh yes the weird foreigner who is obsessed with me, nice to see you back on these forums after i bullied you off lmao. 

i closed ub btw, keep barking for me doggy lmfao. 

5 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

You were the first NH pure clan who started mass doxing, ddosing, hacking and using mains so idk what the fuck youre saying LOL

I know EOP killed all your clans so youre still crying inside, but facts are facts ^ 

You must prob be new in Eop if you think SV was the first clan to that, eop is known for NH tactics, leaking boards, ddosing, bringing 50 mains, hacking their own members, kicking their own leaders (l0l) 

I just closed your clan again and you the one who is crying, just by scrolling down the topic, you have like 15 quotes lmao 
This is what i did to eop with my mpc clan 

You want to know what we accomplished?

Look at all the people leaving salty replies on this thread, then look at what clan they are currently or what clan they were previously in. At some point we either slumped or closed their clan(s).

There's your answer.