Bad Timing Smashing Ascent

PICwarior381

ey4zA8B.gif

badtimingts.teamspeak3.com / http://badtiming-rs.com/forums

We got word that Ascent was massing up so we quickly massed up 21 strong warriors later peaking at 25 strong fuckers

The first hit was south of 18 ports Ascent rushed us, they got pushed into ca and they eventually got cleared didn't had it on vid sad fn game

The second hit, Ascent was scared to go past fog so we decided to rush them we took the fight to ca, we controlled the fight from the start till the end and they got pushed from ca to ditch

Thank you for the fight Ascent, but stop claiming we brought tanks or envy members because we didn't in fact, we saw like 2-3 envy names with your cape on

Other than that, ty for action

@bt black sonyou a whore

4 hours ago, Singles said:

BT is dog brown sticky stuff as well as Ascent.

ty

3 hours ago, GENOCIDE LEADER said:

Funny thing is the envy guys were with you hitting them lmao

Whatever man, just be careful what you wish for because you just might get it

6 hours ago, PICwarior381 said:

ty

Whatever man, just be careful what you wish for because you just might get it

I can arranged a more fun time for your clan if you keep asking we all know who i fuck with ascent will have a ez 2-0 on bt closing them twice 

10 minutes ago, GENOCIDE LEADER said:

I can arranged a more fun time for your clan if you keep asking we all know who i fuck with ascent will have a ez 2-0 on bt closing them twice 

I'm telling you stop claiming false brown sticky stuff just to not get your members demoralised because you will regret it trust me on that one

Don't say you closed BT when you closed brown sticky stuff, we closed every version of Ascent and trust me you don't want these hands

13 minutes ago, PICwarior381 said:

I'm telling you stop claiming false brown sticky stuff just to not get your members demoralised because you will regret it trust me on that one

Don't say you closed BT when you closed brown sticky stuff, we closed every version of Ascent and trust me you don't want these hands

i closed BT and Bring Envy we can give you a good time :)

29 minutes ago, PICwarior381 said:

Can confirm that has NEVER won a rivalry vs ascent or any other clan