I am not Critical Damage, but

37 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

wrong person hahaha!!

but u lost to aao too lmfao!!

No.. i got the right person; don't remember saying deviants anywhere so next time speak when spoken to mute. Oh and my klen big winner than aao, hop off my dick.

4 hours ago, Enza said:

No.. i got the right person; don't remember saying deviants anywhere so next time speak when spoken to mute. Oh and my klen big winner than aao, hop off my dick.

@Enza you my boy but please tell me what does Misfits do other than hopping at rev caves and killing randoms? 

prove me wrong thanks!

1 hour ago, Public Relations Pig said:

thats not jason dumb brown sticky stuff

What did i say about speaking when spoken to, you really need to learn to respect your superiors rat.

1 hour ago, exzrts said:

@Enza you my boy but please tell me what does Misfits do other than hopping at rev caves and killing randoms? 

prove me wrong thanks!

What did eop and fs do apart from bring mains and be cancerous to any scene?.. eop ded btw. Luv u though @exzrts

50 minutes ago, Enza said:

What did i say about speaking when spoken to, you really need to learn to respect your superiors rat.

What did eop and fs do apart from bring mains and be cancerous to any scene?.. eop ded btw. Luv u though @exzrts

bro who even are you lmfao you're a misfits random dog even on your anni you couldn't even fight daddy eop lmfao

45 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

bro who even are you lmfao you're a misfits random dog even on your anni you couldn't even fight daddy eop lmfao

"who even are you" yet you mention and quote me constantly.. you my number 1 fan lmfao, aren't you an fs mute.. i mean that's the only thing anyone seems to know about you. And weird.. i remember applying the lube and fucking eop on my anni.. awks

4 hours ago, Enza said:

"who even are you" yet you mention and quote me constantly.. you my number 1 fan lmfao, aren't you an fs mute.. i mean that's the only thing anyone seems to know about you. And weird.. i remember applying the lube and fucking eop on my anni.. awks

just cos i make fun of you on a community guild forum doesnt mean anybody knows who you are lmfao you legit started clanning this last year, your first clan being misfits, and you're piping up like you're a somebody all of a sudden when you're from nobody clans lmfao

i remember clearing your clan 3x while listening to your teamspeak audio lmfao it was so cringe listening to zee try and keep his member's chins up and then getting rushed in edgeville singles, outspammed and pushed into the bank only to be forced to logout on your anniversary

awks man

5 hours ago, Public Relations Pig said:

just cos i make fun of you on a community guild forum doesnt mean anybody knows who you are lmfao you legit started clanning this last year, your first clan being misfits, and you're piping up like you're a somebody all of a sudden when you're from nobody clans lmfao

i remember clearing your clan 3x while listening to your teamspeak audio lmfao it was so cringe listening to zee try and keep his member's chins up and then getting rushed in edgeville singles, outspammed and pushed into the bank only to be forced to logout on your anniversary

awks man

justin beiber.. didn't start clanning this year, and Misfits wasn't my first clan.. atleast attempt to make some better propoganda please, you know who i am and who i'm affiliated with and that's enough. This is a runescape forums, why would i need to act like i'm somebody.. i mean i'm someone irl if you wanna come live in my penthouse in London, i know it must be tough for you living with a family of 15 in a 1 bedroom apartment. Eop closed btw, how many years of accomplishing nothing was it again?.. i'll wait.

3 hours ago, Enza said:

justin beiber.. didn't start clanning this year, and Misfits wasn't my first clan.. atleast attempt to make some better propoganda please, you know who i am and who i'm affiliated with and that's enough. This is a runescape forums, why would i need to act like i'm somebody.. i mean i'm someone irl if you wanna come live in my penthouse in London, i know it must be tough for you living with a family of 15 in a 1 bedroom apartment. Eop closed btw, how many years of accomplishing nothing was it again?.. i'll wait.

Thanks for letting me know misshits was your first clan that you joined in 2017.