Best F2P Callers in high opts fights

Matti

33 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

I remember perfecting CD 90vs90 on top of corp hill, at the start of new lpc era. barely any mains were involved in the fight(surprisingly).

If thats your best caller..

lmao i actually remember the exact fight ur talking about, that was a legit perfection ngl no disrespect to CD. 

50 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

I remember perfecting CD 90vs90 on top of corp hill, at the start of new lpc era. barely any mains were involved in the fight(surprisingly).

this was what? 12 months ago? imo bsers evolved from a angry little dwarf into a alpha male that can beat anyone and anytime he wants.

1 hour ago, 0ldschooler said:

correlation and causation my friend, a good caller can still lose a fight when the members aren't performing, i also remember hpc cd was winning over eop which as your clan was around longer in the scene you would of had more experienced members =p

1 hour ago, Thimaah said:

lol irl if you think bsers is a good caller

he's the most complete caller that still is active:ish/in pure scene.  Ive been on many clans sat trips during the last year, and hes the best in high opt f2p fights in my opinion