EOP Deathwatch Topic: The Final Chapter, RE: What has Eop accomplished in 13 years?

3 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

Anything else or is that all you've accomplished since 2013?

https://www.youtube.com/user/FinalOwnageElite 18k subs for a reason bud. do urself a favor and go watch all the videos of foe destroying eop as a pure clan since 2005

when you're done, i want you to type and submit a double spaced, times new roman size 12 font 600 words essay explaining why eop will never be remembered for anything

3 hours ago, lookatwhatidid said:

https://www.youtube.com/user/FinalOwnageElite 18k subs for a reason bud. do urself a favor and go watch all the videos of foe destroying eop as a pure clan since 2005

when you're done, i want you to type and submit a double spaced, times new roman size 12 font 600 words essay explaining why eop will never be remembered for anything

So basically you're saying you have no knowledge of further victories vs EoP since 2013 and you wish others to do your work for you.

I've got to say this entire topic really backfired on you. Quit trying to sound educated.

48 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

So basically you're saying you have no knowledge of further victories vs EoP since 2013 and you wish others to do your work for you.

I've got to say this entire topic really backfired on you. Quit trying to sound educated.

last time i checked the the easy 84-0 jagex cup victory was in 2016 but you started clanning early this year, so you wouldn't know that

i've got to say this entire topic proved eop closed without any real accomplishments and you're absolutely mad buddy lmao

p.s: you won't win and that's a promise but i do appreciate your effort piggy

52 minutes ago, lookatwhatidid said:

last time i checked the the easy 84-0 jagex cup victory was in 2016 but you started clanning early this year, so you wouldn't know that

i've got to say this entire topic proved eop closed without any real accomplishments and you're absolutely mad buddy lmao

p.s: you won't win and that's a promise but i do appreciate your effort piggy

So outside of 2-3 safezone minigame wins what has fom accomplished?

I'll wait.

1 hour ago, Satans said:

Ngl, I would of been keen as fuck for a 100v100 fullout vs. Fo but oh well :( 

I'm sure most people would have been keen. It's such a shame that the person who led your clan into the ground was too scared to face the mighty FOE, you really cannot blame him to be honest; we are just too good.

Just look at how many preps Tyler lost consecutively.

4SKFOR2.png