EOP Deathwatch Topic: The Final Chapter, RE: What has Eop accomplished in 13 years?

15 hours ago, lookatwhatidid said:

https://www.youtube.com/user/FinalOwnageElite 18k subs for a reason bud. do urself a favor and go watch all the videos of foe destroying eop as a pure clan since 2005

when you're done, i want you to type and submit a double spaced, times new roman size 12 font 600 words essay explaining why eop will never be remembered for anything

Damn bro 18k subs, you guys are doing real good at translating them into members.

>18k subs

>50 to trips

>open 13 years

Hows that going for you mate lol

29 minutes ago, Goop said:

Damn bro 18k subs, you guys are doing real good at translating them into members.

>18k subs

>50 to trips

>open 13 years

Hows that going for you mate lol

>eop open for 13 years

>no jagex cup statue

>no full out wins

>terrible prep record

>closed as a main clan

how's that going for you m8 lol

1 hour ago, speciality said:

image.png.1f8a0a0212798159c72521251bafaec9.png

image.png.d76d979a2d965c78fff7d6c4b5a64e00.png

?

Pretty sure after almost 2 years most of the members would've changed, so it's pretty irrelevant...?

highly doubt it since eop consistently lost vs foe through the start of osrs - 2017, and it would have been more losses on your track record if dull/tyler had the courage to prep us within the last 7 months. when eop avoided foe, they lost to clans like ir/misfits l0l

2 hours ago, lookatwhatidid said:

making a topic exposing how awful your clan was isnt being mad bruv

If my clan was so awful why haven't you been able to post weekend topics since 2018 came around? And even before that? Now do me a favor and count EoP weekend topics and fom weekend topics and see how big the difference in clan vs clan domination there is.

2 hours ago, Don Elmir said:

I feel bad tho, captain of fs when we were friends told me he actually has a mental condition irl :/ 

Who even are you @Don Elmir lmao. You start piping up every time hassan comes back to recreate a shittier version of a shit clan and then you disappear when he gets put back in his place. You are the definition of a dog.

I'll see you soon, though, on your first weekend out! (this weekend too if you've got the balls)

40 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

If my clan was so awful why haven't you been able to post weekend topics since 2018 came around? And even before that? Now do me a favor and count EoP weekend topics and fom weekend topics and see how big the difference in clan vs clan domination there is.

Who even are you @Don Elmir lmao. You start piping up every time hassan comes back to recreate a shittier version of a shit clan and then you disappear when he gets put back in his place. You are the definition of a dog.

I'll see you soon, though, on your first weekend out! (this weekend too if you've got the balls)

using mains every weekend isnt being dominant buddy l0l

i know you started clanning this year but theres a reason why your clan resorted to using mains...you guys were god awful in pure vs pure battles (just look at ur prep record and full out history) lmfao, stay broken

3 hours ago, lookatwhatidid said:

using mains every weekend isnt being dominant buddy l0l

i know you started clanning this year but theres a reason why your clan resorted to using mains...you guys were god awful in pure vs pure battles (just look at ur prep record and full out history) lmfao, stay broken

you were killed non-stop without mains and got upset and took the biff outside the game with doxing and ddosing and honorable eop kept the biff ingame by slumping your clan to 30 man pulls but ok

17 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

you were killed non-stop without mains and got upset and took the biff outside the game with doxing and ddosing and honorable eop kept the biff ingame by slumping your clan to 30 man pulls but ok

why r u so mad deviants? its ok that eop closed as a main clan and couldnt compete in the wilderness or clan wars so they resorted to mains l0l

ur clan will always be remembered as a main clan and theres nothing u can do about it buddy. btw nobody in fearless likes you mr. mute  l0l