Ascent Recruitment Topic!

Brock

26 minutes ago, Pkeru300 said:

I'm going to join bt with my alt. Just to kill your brown sticky stuff clan  (; be ready

OMFG YOU ARE JOINING A CLAN! WE ARE SO SCARED!

You are mad because we have friends in fs. It's runescape brother.

God bless your soul.

Sorry @exzrts we can't be friends anymore since @Pkeru300 is mad at the fact we are friends with you.

Hmm and again, gl once more lol, no offence but ur ranks need a stronger mentality, don't close at the first sign of trouble. All the best Ascent

8 hours ago, paddytastic2 said:

4LET is back bitches :D

me being back in ascent should let every one know that war is closed ! brown sticky stuff clan and the leader was holding onto something he didn't have 

Today i am rejoining ascent closing war taking alot of what they had left with me to ascent and in return going to slap BTs little bums alongside my brothers in ascent ;) 

Lol WaR was fucking horrid, what even was that abomination 

2 hours ago, Satans said:

Hmm and again, gl once more lol, no offence but ur ranks need a stronger mentality, don't close at the first sign of trouble. All the best Ascent

Lol WaR was fucking horrid, what even was that abomination 

Will due and its not trouble its just half the time our rank team lacked time to play runescape its always been me brad neil and clutch with the time but we are working on our new ranks and plan to be strong this time around :) 

7 hours ago, Peace seeker said:

Good luck, i think any clan opening is good as you said it brings new members into the community and thats what we need!

All veterans getting recycled lmfao

for real my plan as a rank is to always bring new people into our community but people flame because im a so called "masser" clan but how do they think everyone in the scene came from?