Cut the Grass and the Snakes will show

Phebz

10 minutes ago, Murd said:

Okay so you got hacked by someone who you gave your info to after you joined fo and you stupidly kept the info the same (the rival clan that hacked, doxed and ddosed people in EoP since you obviously forgot).

I'm sorry you got hacked and it's messed up, but don't spread and turn a problem between you and one guy and your stupidity to being EoP leadership's fault. Loyalty is hard to come by these days and when the grass is cut, we certainly see who was loyal to the clan and who was not.

Will respond later, I still have mad respect for a lot of people in eop.

@Phebz what did you expect lol eop are notorious for doing scummy brown sticky stuff like this, not gonna repeat and say its your fault but you knew the risks of trusting random internet people with ingame wealth

but its 50m, not much so who cares about that

1 hour ago, Murd said:

Okay so you got hacked by someone who you gave your info to after you joined fo and you stupidly kept the info the same (the rival clan that hacked, doxed and ddosed people in EoP since you obviously forgot).

I'm sorry you got hacked and it's messed up, but don't spread and turn a problem between you and one guy and your stupidity to being EoP leadership's fault. Loyalty is hard to come by these days and when the grass is cut, we certainly see who was loyal to the clan and who was not.

Nicely put Murdles

1 hour ago, Murd said:

Foe is an honor clan tyvm what a shame it is eop leadership hacking such a loyal member

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

Foe is an honor clan tyvm what a shame it is eop leadership hacking such a loyal member

After your shenanigans yesterday I beg to differ. EoP may be closed but the tanks are still around bud