End of a legacy.

Papa Bear

Throughout the existence of runescape clanning, there hasn't been many clan to accomplish as many things as CD has. From owning the main scene having the best quality winning clw fights down 15 to demolishing every pure scene that has came about on 07, xLPC, LPC, MPC and HPC. I have never been more proud to have been in a community like this knowing that if Mother CD ever sounds the horn again all of the Abdullahs would gather and end whatever scene we want again. It was cool to see a lot of old faces come back for the final ride.

I think it's fair to say CD was the #1 most hated pure clan for a reason, we dominated anything we wanted and however we wanted to do it.

Rest Easy Abdullah

8ee12a71975cd151fa565e6d208472e2.gif

7 minutes ago, 'Jamie said:

GFX looks litty, looks really similar to the one EOP had, who made it?

Lenin

6 minutes ago, Waifu Pillow said:

the worst clan to ever exist followed by eop

Closed your brown sticky stuffty little bear clan 

Just now, Acid said:

you started clanning a year ago and idolise cd lmfao, justin beiber lil dweeb you are 

Your first clan was xL and you look up to Hon0r who is in a wheelchair. eat your socks Ruin were our minions lmfao.

28 minutes ago, Singles said:

Your first clan was xL and you look up to Hon0r who is in a wheelchair. eat your socks Ruin were our minions lmfao.

??????you're mistaking me for ir0ny you tomato, our clan like all clans have always prep'd cd for free wins and pick me ups. All cd ever were was a free win in clan wars and a tank/main infested wilderness clan with 0 quality. I dont even think you were apart of cd during that mpc bracket anyway you weird lil rat. 

Farewell CD. Was easy. So very scared of the fearless rivalry, we were ready for it. All that talk, although personally I love most of you cd guys. It had to be said