End of a legacy.

Papa Bear

6 hours ago, Acid said:

lost count how many prep wins ruin had against cd, you and the rest of cd are fucking awful lmao

The point of my last post is to show you how irrelevant cwa and your clan was and you never accomplished anything in your existence not even in cwa lmao

try harder

2 hours ago, Mustafa said:

cd is probably top 5 worst clans behind enormity, young rebels and leet tactics

dude your clan has been irrelevant since you kids opened and you've been working overtime on sb since you learned how to clan to prove otherwise which hasn't worked 

pipe down lmao 

10 minutes ago, Dillon Howlett said:

dude your clan has been irrelevant since you kids opened and you've been working overtime on sb since you learned how to clan to prove otherwise which hasn't worked 

pipe down lmao 

no need to get defensive moron, both me and u know that cd is a bad clan

Also has ur clan ever beaten my clan in anything lmao, dont ever mention supremacy please

Just now, Mustafa said:

no need to get defensive moron, both me and u know that cd is a bad clan

Also has ur clan ever beaten my clan in anything lmao, dont ever mention supremacy please

How does it feel that a main clan accomplished more than your snipe team in the pure scene?

Just now, Dillon Howlett said:

How does it feel that a main clan accomplished more than your snipe team in the pure scene?

what exactly is ur accomplishments? being the clan that has most mains on a pure weekend or being the worst quality of all time?

Has ur clan won a 96v100 fullout? has ur clan won 7 cotms? Has ur clan even been open for more than a year lmao. Again please dont mention supremacy