End of a legacy.

Papa Bear

1 hour ago, Acid said:

??????you're mistaking me for ir0ny you tomato, our clan like all clans have always prep'd cd for free wins and pick me ups. All cd ever were was a free win in clan wars and a tank/main infested wilderness clan with 0 quality. I dont even think you were apart of cd during that mpc bracket anyway you weird lil rat. 

Lol this shows how il informed and little minded you are 

13 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

Weren't you in CD for like 3 months? o_O

You, Deviants and @Warbow seem to be extremely intrigued by my past in CD. If you must know, I joined CD 11 days after the move to the pure scene recruited by 5waqqer jr, High Council at the time and stayed in CD until he had been kicked from scamming B S E Rs for like 40m. I came back at the peak of the MPC scene to HPC where we went back LPC. I was High Council in SK so I had to leave again rip but then rejoined after SK closed until closure a couple weeks ago.

Warbow your history revolves around various brown sticky stuff snipe teams and outburst and trying to host a xLPC fullout with only 4 clans that you stayed up countless nights past your bedtime to try and organize that @Public Relations Pig and I destroyed because you didn't want to invite us. Don't pipe up kid you honestly won't like the results because you're in the brown sticky stuffty end of the stick here.

1 hour ago, Godae said:

Farewell CD. Was easy. So very scared of the fearless rivalry, we were ready for it. All that talk, although personally I love most of you cd guys. It had to be said

is this kid serious? i really can't tell because im not sure if you're this broccolied or just trying to be funny

Was apart of cd and can say your quality was dog brown sticky stuff, the only time you won any preps or did any preps was when my imperial boys joined your brown sticky stuff clan and stopped you from closing. Stop acting like you achieved anything, everyone knows that your clan was filled with tanks. 

They even gave me auto legend when I joined your CD, your ranks boards were filled with dirty brown sticky stuff and topics about closing every week L0L 

You guys haven’t accomplished brown sticky stuff - never were proud of your Member quality and was scared shetless to prove it to Sharlbrew in a matches fights against someone. Yes you had good wild actio.(but only when you massd up your tanks)it was fun for you guys, but realize you’re within the PURE community. For my side, you and EoP are the cancer of the entiire community. I’m so thankful you two cauliflower clans are closing because it wasn’t hard getting fresh blood into the xlpc scene simply because other clans like you,  fearless, and EoP ruined the scene completely by bringing mains. You are not the “kings of your scene” and never will be. The same goes for FOE - pure on pure fights determines who is really the best. Hey, glad you guys had a solid community and a great time playing but sheesh stop being interneet spastics and play on a pure to have fun. Not just to bring mains when you’re down opts. Regardless - wish you al the best of luck with this dying scene. p.S. you guys were the reason runescape isn’t fun for hundreds of players. Be proud of that, spastics.

1 hour ago, YOOITZKID said:

Was apart of cd and can say your quality was dog brown sticky stuff, the only time you won any preps or did any preps was when my imperial boys joined your brown sticky stuff clan and stopped you from closing. Stop acting like you achieved anything, everyone knows that your clan was filled with tanks. 

They even gave me auto legend when I joined your CD, your ranks boards were filled with dirty brown sticky stuff and topics about closing every week L0L 

funny how you knew all this beforehand? lmao