End of a legacy.

Papa Bear

8 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

what exactly is ur accomplishments? being the clan that has most mains on a pure weekend or being the worst quality of all time?

Has ur clan won a 96v100 fullout? has ur clan won 7 cotms? Has ur clan even been open for more than a year lmao. Again please dont mention supremacy

My clan killed Olympus, Rage, Doom, Envy, and countless other clans where it mattered and closed on top meanwhile your clan pulls 20 to weekends and literally nobody in the pure scene respects you except for your little 20 man core lmao

7 COTM? OH MY GOD HOLY FUCK DUDE I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WON COTM 7 TIMES!!! I TAKE IT BACK MY BAD BRO!! 

LMFAO

oh and we were open for 9 years but good try there lil man

1 minute ago, Dillon Howlett said:

My clan killed Olympus, Rage, Doom, Envy, and countless other clans where it mattered and closed on top meanwhile your clan pulls 20 to weekends and literally nobody in the pure scene respects you except for your little 20 man core lmao

7 COTM? OH MY GOD HOLY FUCK DUDE I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WON COTM 7 TIMES!!! I TAKE IT BACK MY BAD BRO!! 

LMFAO

u didnt close brown sticky stuff LMAO, not to mention that most of these clans are just as bad as urs if not worse AND not to mention that uve been competeing in the brown sticky stufftiest scene AND pulling 50 with double loggs and 35 on ts isnt closing on top u reject

stop trying to argue with me man, you wont win

3 hours ago, Dillon Howlett said:

The point of my last post is to show you how irrelevant cwa and your clan was and you never accomplished anything in your existence not even in cwa lmao

try harder

Even a broccolied monkey like you can read the majority of replies and understand that cd was a brown sticky stuff fest with the worst quality. That will forever be the legacy of cd lmfao, don’t ever reopen you guys were and are a joke.

CD openly invited random mains from Zybez to attend their anniversary, they’ve always had a massive main presence. They used to be active when it came to p2p midweeks (no quality) but then just died, they were a pain in the ass to prep & always lost in clan wars anyway. 

Not the biggest loss imo 

14 hours ago, Dillon Howlett said:

you call yourself manboob anything you say will forever be irrelevant

the only thing cd will ever be known for is the brutal rivalry loss to olympus (lmfao u lost a rivalry to hick bvg and some dude that thinks hes in ovo godly) hahahah

dont carry the loss to heavy man its just a game :)

there actually hasnt been a clan thats been ever the same scene as cd that hasnt beat them in  a rivlary. name one

9 hours ago, Mustafa said:

u didnt close brown sticky stuff LMAO, not to mention that most of these clans are just as bad as urs if not worse AND not to mention that uve been competeing in the brown sticky stufftiest scene AND pulling 50 with double loggs and 35 on ts isnt closing on top u reject

Pulling 35 is a dream for your trash snipe team

why the fuck are you kids even open nobody considers you a clan LOL

1 hour ago, manboob said:

the only thing cd will ever be known for is the brutal rivalry loss to olympus (lmfao u lost a rivalry to hick bvg and some dude that thinks hes in ovo godly) hahahah

dont carry the loss to heavy man its just a game :)

there actually hasnt been a clan thats been ever the same scene as cd that hasnt beat them in  a rivlary. name one

good attempt

5 hours ago, Brock_Lesnar said:

end of a legacy? your clan was a dog brown sticky stuff main clan

Dude CP was no different lmfao

9 hours ago, Mustafa said:

I had the kick people out of the TS the last few trips we had too many abdullahs in there. You seem angry and you could never compare your brown sticky stuff little pussy clan to mother CD don't try to argue with me I don't lose kid

2 hours ago, Kanicus said:

CD openly invited random mains from Zybez to attend their anniversary, they’ve always had a massive main presence. They used to be active when it came to p2p midweeks (no quality) but then just died, they were a pain in the ass to prep & always lost in clan wars anyway. 

Not the biggest loss imo 

you should refer to my previous posts and see how many times we slapped your irrelevant dead team