Doom Steps Foot in P2P LOL

Hercules

25 minutes ago, Tevin said:

Coming from a guy who had eop bring their mains to their first lpc trip

If EoP mains are camping you (EoP is dead so there's no such thing now), you should take the advice of @slushpuppeh and @Moni and stop fighting to kill said mains or just fire blast them.

50 minutes ago, Remy said:

GICZA0F.png

Though I'm honored to be quoted, and I'm gonna let you finish but it's worth mentioning - myself, as well as the other former CD members here in Doom first intro'd and pk'd with Foe. That trip alone is the sole reason we NOPED the hell out and explored other options. Remy, your choking and failed leadership is second to none. Doom has prospect, while you're here nailing your own coffin.

Good show today, boys!

28 minutes ago, TBR said:

You listen to your ranks far to much, maybe next trip open your eyes.

the first time we fought saturday you already had 10+ tanks in your cape not including eop mains

1 minute ago, Bryan said:

^^^ Seriously lol chill out people give them credit for pulling 90 to their 1st p2p trip. GJ Doom

they've been open for more than two years buddy

1 minute ago, Alex said:

the first time we fought saturday you already had 10+ tanks in your cape not including eop mains

they've been open for more than two years buddy

Since they re-opened and moved from xlpc to lpc in 1 week, I give them credit for competing so soon. But it's all good, goodjob to foe.

4 hours ago, Big Goonie said:

Though I'm honored to be quoted, and I'm gonna let you finish but it's worth mentioning - myself, as well as the other former CD members here in Doom first intro'd and pk'd with Foe. That trip alone is the sole reason we NOPED the hell out and explored other options. Remy, your choking and failed leadership is second to none. Doom has prospect, while you're here nailing your own coffin.

Good show today, boys!

Nobody cares about a main war buddy