Doom Steps Foot in P2P LOL

Hercules

1 hour ago, Alex said:

the first time we fought saturday you already had 10+ tanks in your cape not including eop mains

they've been open for more than two years buddy

eop died bro did they really fuck ur head that much that u think they waste their weekends sniping u haha bro

2 hours ago, holydreams said:

Nobody cares about a main war buddy

FOC was the  one who started this little main war brown sticky stuff getting embarrassed after we molly-whopped you at 13's. Now we can keep this pure v pure or  Doom's pull will magically increase  by 60 and you will be forced to roll over until we off like you did with EOP. Now be a good dog and bark for me. Bring up this main brown sticky stuff again please.

1 hour ago, TBR said:

Yeah you do. Eop broke you with them and I’d break you literally in 2 weeks with ours

Don't think i'd be that long tbh considering we've already reduced them to beg single strip pkers to wear team 30 cape on the weekends and come hit us with a magic shortbow and steel arrows.

1 hour ago, Shoan said:

u took retired and still slave for fom l0l dont forget holydreams kicked u cuz u started crying 1 hour into a return fight vs eop

I slave for foe how? Don’t let me start and bully you off these forums 2 inch bicep freak