1-20 defence for pure clanning

Hitokiri

1-20 defence for pure clanning  

110 members have voted

1. 1. would u like for 20 defence to be officially be accepting by all clans instead of just 1 def

• yes
    • no, keep it how it is

When I heard PX was committing fully to 20 def I was very happy - hopefully now they pose more of a challenge. These one-sided rivalries are getting stale.

PS: if you like mystic why don't you just join some dogbrown sticky stuff clan like PX and use it? No one is stopping you. I'd happily kill you for it every Sunday.

1-20 Defence is nice, I like it. Can be very easily maintained. If your clan can maintain 1-5 Defence, there's no reason they can't keep their members at 1-20. I'd definitely get it if pure clanning went to 1-20. It should be 1-20 & stay that way.

Mains/tanks are already a thing, there's no avoiding them no matter what combat level you're at. I have a better idea, how about not being a moron & not bring 30+ Defence accounts on weekends? You're only adding to the retardation in the community. Those who complain about it also add to it. Just drop the mains lol, it isn't hard.

19 minutes ago, Finest said:

1-20 Defence is nice, I like it. Can be very easily maintained. If your clan can maintain 1-5 Defence, there's no reason they can't keep their members at 1-20. I'd definitely get it if pure clanning went to 1-20. It should be 1-20 & stay that way.

Mains/tanks are already a thing, there's no avoiding them no matter what combat level you're at. I have a better idea, how about not being a moron & not bring 30+ Defence accounts on weekends? You're only adding to the retardation in the community. Those who complain about it also add to it. Just drop the mains lol, it isn't hard.

maintained? stop bro lol youve been clanning long enough you cant maintain anything this community sucks 

17 minutes ago, Finest said:

people couldnt keep these niggas at 1-5 def for over a year why would it be any different at 20

1 hour ago, Finest said:

wym? most people are still 1-5 aside from maybe doom or px

are u joking right now @Finest lol eop had quite a bit of 20def aao has 20 def px has 20 def. We as a community couldnt enforce 1-5def so why would 20 def be different. Im saying these clans  allowed people to get 20 def in a strict 1-5 def era

ok so now that i can actually address this topic why would people get 20 def so they can get hit by even more mains 

people that train over 88 suffer the consequences. the whole reason everyone is 1 is because with 20 and up you start fucking up ranged / melee to the point that people take forever to die 

nobody brings mystic bud im not risking 200k to hit 52xp drops on some 39 def moron

1 def 101 dies just as easily as 1 def 88, a 20 def does not 

how easily we forget how fucking horrible mid 2016-2017 was 

14 hours ago, Patrick said:

1-20 Def and 101 Cmb cap could solve this. The 99 pray 1 def pure(101 cb) will have heaps more benefits than the 52 pray 20 def(100 cb).

Mith was the golden era on both pre eoc and on 07. Many people still decide to be 1 def in this case.

YES @Patrick well said

The reasoning behind 20 def account isn't practical in the current game, so I don't understand why anyone would use it. In my opinion, the pure community should either stay 1 def, or adapt to 45 def; I don't understand why people ruin their accounts for the sake of their clan.

7 hours ago, Adam said:

The reasoning behind 20 def account isn't practical in the current game, so I don't understand why anyone would use it. In my opinion, the pure community should either stay 1 def, or adapt to 45 def; I don't understand why people ruin their accounts for the sake of their clan.

nigga u were 30 def before turmoil came out pre eoc

You retards never fucking learn. There's already some brown sticky stuffe clans already walking around with mith on weekends. We do not NEED more of you downies ruining this scene just to benefit some mediocre clans that will still be awful with or without the incentive to train def.

People need to look at the past and realise this NEVER WORKS.