from a mere snipe team to...

Tannie

attention all pigs, we back baby.

to all pure clan leadership out there reading this.

We do not intend to use mains at all in this scene, we hope to provide better F2p action to help the scene strive, we also have no intention in getting involve in anyone's rivalry to help 1 side or another.

we are always down to fight anyone downopts(just not too much), always down to provide f2p cwa action without fear of losing, go ahead and contact our ranks to set it up.

If we do hit your clans on the weekends, its solely for the action, you can always choose to hit us back, just dont be mistaken and cry, 'oh fs is helping ****', 'lets bring mains and hit fs now'

when i see mains, u will see no pures, i dont give a flying fuc which clan you are. gl LPC scene. lets have fun.

edit: plz dont hit fs in singles, i promise u, if im on that trip and u hit us in singles, i will log in mains and hit u in singles. if u really want a singles trip come ss308, we be waiting there for u.

17 minutes ago, Tannie said:

attention all pigs, we back baby.

to all pure clan leadership out there reading this.

We do not intend to use mains at all in this scene, we hope to provide better F2p action to help the scene strive, we also have no intention in getting involve in anyone's rivalry to help 1 side or another.

we are always down to fight anyone downopts(just not too much), always down to provide f2p cwa action without fear of losing, go ahead and contact our ranks to set it up.

If we do hit your clans on the weekends, its solely for the action, you can always choose to hit us back, just dont be mistaken and cry, 'oh fs is helping ****', 'lets bring mains and hit fs now'

when i see mains, u will see no pures, i dont give a flying fuc which clan you are. gl LPC scene. lets have fun.

54 minutes ago, Tannie said:

lol chinaman we both know you gonna bring mains to the scene, just yesterday u posted about ape unit recruiting... stay careful against FOE

11 minutes ago, Gopper said:

lol chinaman we both know you gonna bring mains to the scene, just yesterday u posted about ape unit recruiting... stay careful against FOE

We all know Fo bring a bunch of mains but seriously, they rush with level 120s in 15 wildy so whoever's in charge of them obviously lack the brain capacity to use them efficiently. Anyways, Fo are currently losing a rivalry to a 1 week old LPC o.O