Asher The Older Timer (Carnage Founder)

asher

Hey Guys,

Runescape crossed my mind the other day so I thought I would check in and see how things are. Its great to see that the pure world isn't dead and things still appear to be active.

I think its been around 6-8 years since Carnage closed (wow!). I used to love the drama especially in the MPC division. I specifically remember DV, IR, C and a lot more clans trading blows every day in the wilderness... Then having to put our differences aside to combat DP and their 100 pulls haha. Or CPR stepping up to the plate in the P2P arena. Our most intense rivalry. Even teaming up with Walli from FOE and the leadership from MM to basically call in hits on bigger clans like TLP, FI, EOP etc... Good times...

Hows the pure world now? Are things still like the old days in terms of wilderness run ins and heated clan rivalries? (fuck you IR lmao).

Is multi PKING still a thing? What about midweek wilderness fights etc? Are people like Walli from FOE, Will/hotkey and Zo from IR any of the old school CP/EOP/FI/MM about? Would love to know how things have evolved.

Also these newer clans like DOOM etc, what old school clans have they been formed from?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, asher said:

Hey Guys,

Runescape crossed my mind the other day so I thought I would check in and see how things are. Its great to see that the pure world isn't dead and things still appear to be active.

I think its been around 6-8 years since Carnage closed (wow!). I used to love the drama especially in the MPC division. I specifically remember DV, IR, C and a lot more clans trading blows every day in the wilderness... Then having to put our differences aside to combat DP and their 100 pulls haha. Or CPR stepping up to the plate in the P2P arena. Our most intense rivalry. Even teaming up with Walli from FOE and the leadership from MM to basically call in hits on bigger clans like TLP, FI, EOP etc... Good times...

Hows the pure world now? Are things still like the old days in terms of wilderness run ins and heated clan rivalries? (fuck you IR lmao).

Is multi PKING still a thing? What about midweek wilderness fights etc? Are people like Walli from FOE, Will/hotkey and Zo from IR any of the old school CP/EOP/FI/MM about? Would love to know how things have evolved.

Also these newer clans like DOOM etc, what old school clans have they been formed from?

Hotkeying and Zo still around, fuck you btw

29 minutes ago, Bryan said:

what up and doom is pretty much zenith

nice, I was always cool with Z

29 minutes ago, Michael said:

Hahah, yeah man. We re-opened early last year

Sick, does everyone still use IRC? lmao might jump on to flame william

22 minutes ago, Range Grudge said:

Welcome back around Asher.  Nice to see an old face since many are gone. 

:) EX TLP? Name sounds very familiar

21 minutes ago, Tyendinaga said:

Everyone that's anyone goes out at the same time about 2 PM est. 

Levels are roughly 88 combat, 1 def across the board. 2015-2017 was anything goes 111 39 def. There were a lot of mains. 

88 cb 1 defence?! So everyones maxed?

1 hour ago, asher said:

nice, I was always cool with Z

Sick, does everyone still use IRC? lmao might jump on to flame william

:) EX TLP? Name sounds very familiar

88 cb 1 defence?! So everyones maxed?

IRC has been superseded by Discord. 

with the newer methods of training it's standard practice to have maxed accounts. 

There's alot of old heads stil around in every clan. My memory of certain pple that dont actively play diminished over the years. RSN/Alias in 09+ was "Slumped" and "I Am Sleepy" 

If your looking from pple from cpr/dp some are in apex/doom atm