hej broxx my scottish brother

Tannie

3 hours ago, Aysix said:

Wondering what OB's "big opener is" 

Cause i know FS is opening this weekend and we are gunna pull BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG. 

I’d join fs if they derank you tbh.. your banter is awful atm and were bullied so hard by lalo you follow him around like a puppy dog and do whatever he says.. grow a pair.

2 hours ago, Public Relations Pig said:

He's telling him his clan is dying and giving him a way out. Are you stupid or just illiterate..?

I mean.. i told you speak when spoken to but you don't seem to understand, wait no type when spoken to..my bad i forgot you was a mute and suffer from many brain problems.

21 minutes ago, Enza said:

I mean.. i told you speak when spoken to but you don't seem to understand, wait no type when spoken to..my bad i forgot you was a mute and suffer from many brain problems.

Quit acting like you're superior to anybody. You're some random 2k17 clanner whose first clan was misfits. Pipe down, insect.

1 hour ago, Stewbert said:

I’d join fs if they derank you tbh.. your banter is awful atm and were bullied so hard by lalo you follow him around like a puppy dog and do whatever he says.. grow a pair.

the only person I want from ob is u, the rest can fak off

missing u stew

1 hour ago, Stewbert said:

I remember that one time when he joined the litmob channel and started to flame. It took stew 3 sentences before alex gave up and say he loved us. Broken man

2 hours ago, Enza said:

u really should pipe down kid.. a lot of people consider a clan ded/in trouble when u join it because ur actually terrible at the game including myself

7 hours ago, Public Relations Pig said:

You're not very smart for being an American with access to public education.

Im pretty sure u were bullied at school, so I'm not gunna hurt ur feelings anymore geek