hej broxx my scottish brother

Tannie

5 hours ago, Stewbert said:

I’d join fs if they derank you tbh.. your banter is awful atm and were bullied so hard by lalo you follow him around like a puppy dog and do whatever he says.. grow a pair.

yeah dude... you are sure right lol.

i don't need a brown sticky stuff 3rd grade teacher making $25k/yr in my clan dude gz lol. 

12 minutes ago, Aysix said:

yeah dude... you are sure right lol.

i don't need a brown sticky stuff 3rd grade teacher making $25k/yr in my clan dude gz lol. 

I made $62,000  last year working two jobs stacking cake living at home grabbing my masters as well while you sat at home babysitting your cousin worrying about what lalo thinks about you 

10 hours ago, Enza said:

Hmm..this is the first time I've encountered an unintelligent Asian.

8 hours ago, DilL said:

you're the biggest disgrace to the Asian race

and this is coming from an Asian himself

13 hours ago, RUTHLESS said:

Lmfao are you broccolied??? That's why your chinese

You guys probably still new to pure clanning so i wont blame you but.. i am actually acknowledge by many of this community including your leaders, founder as one of the smartest rank in the pure scene. You guys are just not on my level to understand.

1 hour ago, THE LEGENDARY SWORDFISH said:

dont mind aysix he was coming telling people on a mmorph game about his marriage problems lmfao kid is like 23 sitting at home playing scape with no education/job

damn why u flaming your boy

7 hours ago, Stewbert said:

I made $62,000  last year working two jobs stacking cake living at home grabbing my masters as well while you sat at home babysitting your cousin worrying about what lalo thinks about you 

Sure you did lmfao, imagine calling yourself stewbert. Pipe down before something happens.

2 hours ago, Public Relations Boar said:

Sure you did lmfao, imagine calling yourself stewbert. Pipe down before something happens.

???? I didn’t get my masters but I’m taking classes towards it and I low balled my earning by a little

12 hours ago, Don Elmir said:

yo Deviants I don't like you but this brown sticky stuff is funny, PROVEN SLAVE AND PROUD L00000000000000000000000000000000000000L!

you got bullied out of LPC before you even had a chance to start one pls stop LOL

how does it feel to get dominated in 3 different scenes in the course of one month lmfaooo

also stop begging me to leak locs on snapchat, its not cute l0l

13 hours ago, Stewbert said:

stew the goat

19 minutes ago, DilL said:

you got bullied out of LPC before you even had a chance to start one pls stop LOL

how does it feel to get dominated in 3 different scenes in the course of one month lmfaooo

also stop begging me to leak locs on snapchat, its not cute l0l

Outburst slave , brainwashed cuck